Author: water0402

thoughts from my life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-1 17:04:02 |Display all floors
she should count her blessings; if the ex-bf could so easily be influenced by her ex-gf, better both of them go away together than he continues to be with her, and her ex-gf on the side.

it's good to sympathise with others, but sometimes it's also wise to know when to stop up to a point, especially when it does you no good at all nor your friend anything beneficial.

move on to more positive thoughts and actions if you can.

tonight, treat yourself to a happy dinner (i'm still hungry after the last instant noodles...)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-2 12:39:01 |Display all floors

Reply #3 water0402's post

reflect  the life ,reflect  the stuff  that  you experience  ,which is interesting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-2 16:15:12 |Display all floors
thanks  for  your  good  articles!  I  really    enjoy   them  !Please   go  on .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-2 22:20:45 |Display all floors
sure ,you are so cool ,and enjoy your life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-3 11:56:47 |Display all floors
he had gone...maybe always left from my life...
      i got home and have a long time sleeping.nobody know what have happened ,they think i just played too much to tried.i didn`t tell my parents anything ,about him,about my friends` change,about finding job...
     i got up very early this moning,the sun haven`t rise yet,i expect the sun rinsing near the window,the soft wind make me so comfortable and,i remember a sentense from<gone with the wind> "after all,tomorrow is another day..."the new sun ,the new day,and expect a new life...

by the way...i really appreciate to everyone come here and enjoy my words...thank you very much

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-3 13:19:13 |Display all floors
I also like  "Gone with the wind",a good book..

seems like your diary here..

[ Last edited by angelmeteor at 2007-8-3 01:21 PM ]
……。?……!
If nothing once, you nothing lose; for when you die, you are the same.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-3 14:49:33 |Display all floors
When I finished reading your stories, I suddenly felt very sad, I remembered my job,my friend,my life,my love...These articles gave me a familiar feeling with you...
I do hope all of us will be happy,will be satisfied , will be laughing all the time!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.