Author: water0402

thoughts from my life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-27 18:02:31 |Display all floors
you just miss him, that is all; the comics and race-part is just something else.

our hobbies change as we evolve, but some things should endure because they reflect the essence of us.

what is the essence of me? that should be the first and last question you ask yourself each time you encounter a situation you are trying to understand or a moment you are trying to capture.

just passing by today.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-30 10:16:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by markwu at 2007-7-27 18:02
you just miss him, that is all; the comics and race-part is just something else.

our hobbies change as we evolve, but some things should endure because they reflect the essence of us.

what is ...

thank you for your suggestions,something happened in our life that we couldn`t avoid and don`t kown how to deal with,at these situations we just tell somebody else ,about the situation,about our thoughts....one hand we could relax our mind ,on the other hand,we could get some helpness advice from others
thank you coming here again.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-30 10:35:38 |Display all floors
i left my hometown to other city...just because i felt so tired and fastidium.i dwelled in my classmate`s room that she hired for a month.so small room~~
i hang around the city in the name of finding job,but i can`t find anything.how large the city it is !but there is no place for me ~it is hard to find job,hard to live in small room,hard to sleep well,hard to eat anything,hard....
my mother ask me back home but i unwilling to back like this....
sometimes ,i have to admit that i am a useless person who can`t live on myself .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-30 22:35:57 |Display all floors
i know what it's like to queue up at the job-shops; the weather's not comfortable too.

just keep trying and something should turn up one day for you, young one.

it has been said: 'the world owes you a living - but you will have to work hard to collect it.'

let me know if you'd like me to write some more just to get you past a difficult moment, or if you would like anything to read.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-31 09:42:35 |Display all floors
thank you very much...when one could get care from strangers it make full of pleased  for him.
   i read a book  saying:  evrybody is a lonely and frail spirit in the wold ,but hang out to get rid of the feeling all the time...
   i don`t know whether everybody has the feeling like keeping optimisim in the front of others but pessimism in mind.i always smilling but don`t happy actually....i always say "nothing at all" "nothing special" but really care about it...i always have many friends around me but can`t find one to just chat to night or just accompany with me needn`t any words...i always busy  from morning to dark but can`t understand what have i done...i always make other happy but i can`t find one could make me happy.....
   i know that everybody has two opposite charicters,but i couldn`t endure the extremeness.who can?how can?
when can ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-31 14:56:03 |Display all floors
if i may suggest, move your mind away from yourself; i know it is difficult, especially when you think of yourself trying to help others when you can't even help yourself first - but - try.

a way to do this, perhaps, is to try and cheer up children wherever you see them;  i am very good with little children; when they see me, they look at me like equals; it's a stare, rather than a look, and on their faces, a hesitant little smile like about to come out but not yet.  So whenever that happens, i smile a big smile and they can see my eyes twinkle; then i try to make a nice face to make them laugh.  And strangely enough, even when you think of it that they are just children, they smile back at me.  And i smile back at them.

when that happens, for the rest of the day, my shoulders lift up half an inch.

children are adults not yet start journey; and old men are children journey about finished.

there is some symmetry in life;  the Chinese are worldclass on symmetry.

just look at how we cut paper and make patterns.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-1 14:21:00 |Display all floors
my friend,a lovely girl,who chat with me at night because she feel hurt by her other friend.
    she loved a boy for three years that all of us could see it.she had told everything to her best friend and her friend helped her everytime...but now,she apart with that guy because of her friend.her friend also loved that guy even before her.she feel that her friend just used her,in the name of helping her,actually close to the boy .and during this years,her friend had destroy the relation between her and that guy all the time and make that guy leave her .....
    i don`t know how to deal with this situation and how to describe it well in english.but i could understand the feeling of being betrayed by best friend....how to deal with it ?can not we believe our friend any more?
    trust is so precious...how could we trust others as we experienced such thing!
    how can?who can?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.