Views: 112011|Replies: 424

thoughts from my life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-19 22:25:56 |Display all floors
life goes on...
    we always feel busy whether it real or not .in my vacation,my last vacation of my student life,evrybody is busy in their future career..but me.i stay at home as usual and do housework as usual.i still busy in doing this.
    today,a friend of mine who i havent see her for a long time told me she will go to Beijing tonight,that means i couldnt see her during this vacation,maybe it been a year havent seen her because she always busy.busy in her study,her career,her love,her interest...but not me.i said,ok!best wishes~
    i still  at home,do some housework ,miss my friends,have a sleep...
    life goes on...i feel evrybody is busy but me.
    people always busy in pursuring their want but busy in losing their ever have..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-20 22:34:47 |Display all floors
i woke up early today in the morning because of the hot weather.i can`t sleep well whether the air -condition is open or close.it makes me too cold when it`s open and too hot when it`s close.i have  done much ice from the refrigeratory,and watch the little children play in the sun through the windows~
   it is make me recall to my childhood,in the summer vacation,my neighbours with me played under the tree and near the poor....but now,i just wanna stay at the air-condition room.oh~i am lazy!more and more lazy now!
   however,am i really lazy now?from the early morning ,i haven`t any rest when i done my delicious ice and fresh juice,i can feel much happiness though tired.i am not lazy now,i just...
    i just changed my interesting.i won`t play under the tree or near the poor with neighbours,cause i am grown up.when one grows up he would lose some happiness in his childhood which turn into memories,meanwhil,he would find a new interesting to make him happy,thus ensure the happy life would goes on...
    yes,the life must goes on...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 23:15:04 |Display all floors
when i talked with a friend in the net,who is the same as me ,to be a senior,feel that he was so lost .i asked  some question about himself and his future,he just say"i don`t know".  "what do you feel exactly" i asked.he lost in the two worlds,he told me,the world he ever known and the world he know now. i  considered the words he told me for long time....yes,he really lost.
    somebody always ask "why" and answer "i don`t  know" to show they lose their way..but at last he always get out .as a senior, what would i do ?where should i go? how can i finish?we always suspect ourselves.but last,we must go on and on to some time we would get the light in our life....
    but,how and when can we get the light of our life....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-23 23:50:07 |Display all floors
these days,i stay at home study japanese by myself.
    when i said i like japanese cartoon or other things,i would got some blame from some people because they hate japanese.it is a  complex problem for chinese attitude to japanese because of the history .politics.ecnomic and so on.when i speek japanese at home,my mother said something to hit me.
     but must we get rid of the all about it if we hate someone or something ?on condition that we get rid of all about japanese ,what`s life would be .just like japanese can`t get rid of chinese.we have to admit that japanese for some extent, stronger than us,so there is many fields and long way for us to learn ,to advanced.
      patriotism is more incarnate from what would you do for your county but not what would you do to your opponent.i would learn japanese because it is my interesting and...maybe someday i will earn more from japanese~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-25 16:56:11 |Display all floors
I agree with you. We should learn from who is stronger than us. Anyway the Japanese people are the same as us. We have no reason to hate them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-26 22:14:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holly666 at 2007-7-25 16:56
I agree with you. We should learn from who is stronger than us. Anyway the Japanese people are the same as us. We have no reason to hate them.

yes~thank you for your reply.you are the first one who replied me~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-26 22:43:39 |Display all floors
i met him last night.but just in the net and talked for a while...
     i told him i miss him so much ,asked him why havent connect with me for these weeks..about two month~~
he said nothing about it except saying busy....i feel i cant say anything at all~~
  a stupid girl i am~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.