Author: ephil_cn

Diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-23 13:20:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eva_21 at 2007-8-22 09:03
I also wrote my diary on duty and sometimes hunted job
If your boss are so unkind, I suggest you wrote your diary by MS Office Word first and then you can post it quickly only using crtl+c and c ...

thank  you for your reminder! i hope that i can often see you in the forum,we can encourage and learn each
other!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-23 13:21:19 |Display all floors
[
thank  you for your reminder! i hope that i can often see you in the forum,we can encourage and learn each
other!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-23 13:25:05 |Display all floors

Diary

thank you for your reminder! i hope i can often see you in the forum.we can encourage and learn each other!
i also hope i can get your help in english !thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-23 13:30:55 |Display all floors
If your boss are so unkind, I suggest you wrote your diary by MS Office Word first and then you can post it quickly only using crtl+c and c ...

thank you for your reminder!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-23 14:08:17 |Display all floors

Thank you!i hope I often can see you in the forum.we can encourage and learn each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-23 14:10:52 |Display all floors
I asked for two days leave because of my skin allergy on my faces.it is discomfortable very much
I always want to scratch it but I cann’t do so. I only can take the medicine that contains the tranquillizer.it makes me drowsy when I take it. It is annoying sick,I cann’t walk under the sun,or it will be serious.i only can stay in the house.though it is bad for me to be sick, having two days leave make me feel comfortable.i don’t want to the office today,because it isn’t completely recovered.but the boss calls me again and again.i have to come here.i amn’t interested in my present job.i want to have a rest for a long time.i want to get loosen on my spirit and soul.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-23 16:01:02 |Display all floors

:)

Let's go together, partner.
天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨,饿其体肤,空乏其身,行拂乱其所为,所以动心忍性...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.