Author: ephil_cn

Diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-20 14:10:34 |Display all floors
i feel sick as soon as it rains the weather.it has rained for several days.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-26 10:23:42 |Display all floors
yesterday i went to talk with contract about  maintain  of  devices  again.i felt the words that Market  is such as battlefield reality.maybe i don't fit the  negotiation about  the bussiness.because i have little experience about
negotiation of bussiness.so i felt tired when i talk with them.they always find some advantage items for them
to froce us to except.sometimes what they find do not make sense,they don'i repay  to us on time.i am angry
very much.i don't know how to talk with them next time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-9 10:17:34 |Display all floors
yesterday i called my mother,she worried about my Safety most.because  resently  there are several  
persons who have died for various reasons in my hometown,when they went out  for  jobs  in  other cities.my
mother  is a careful woman,when she heard of  these ,she feels that  i am danger in another city.i don't know
what to say can make her trust. in fact, all the things aren't  terrible  as what  she  has  wanted.but how i can
make her   believe  my  words.i indeed hope that she can worry about  me little.i don't know how to do can
pursude her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-15 18:00:31 |Display all floors
summer lenthens into autumn.it is getting cooler and cooler in the morning and evening. sometimes i wake
up midnight  because of cool weather.in fact ,i dislike the autumn in all the seasons. i feel it is desolate in
the autumn.especially when i see the l  leavies  are  dropping form  trees,i cann't control my tears out my eyes.my friends often say that my emotion is so  abundant  that they cann't understand me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-17 17:58:21 |Display all floors
that day i had not  finished my diary ,because my boss asked me to her office,though that time  was off duty.
this is the most tiring.recently the boss finds that i learn english at leisure on duty.she doesn't say directly not
to learn it  in the office,but she often comes and check what i am doing.sometimes she stands long time
beside me without telling me.so when i wrote my diary ,i have to close the window             without saving.
yesterday i wrote diary  for three times.ultimately i didn't finished it.i don't know why the boss is so.i think that
the staff may do what they want on their sparetime on duty.it is a kind of rest after busy work.perhaps
everybody's thoughts are diffirent because of the diffirent positions.i hope that the boss can give their staffs
some freedom under without impacting the work conditions.but they often make me disappointed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-22 09:03:07 |Display all floors
I also wrote my diary on duty and sometimes hunted job
If your boss are so unkind, I suggest you wrote your diary by MS Office Word first and then you can post it quickly only using crtl+c and ctrl+v.
天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨,饿其体肤,空乏其身,行拂乱其所为,所以动心忍性...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-23 13:16:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eva_21 at 2007-8-22 09:03
I also wrote my diary on duty and sometimes hunted job
If your boss are so unkind, I suggest you wrote your diary by MS Office Word first and then you can post it quickly only using crtl+c and c ...

thank you for your reminder!i hope i  often can see you in the forum.we can encourage and  learn  each
other!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.