Author: ephil_cn

Diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-10 11:31:19 |Display all floors
today i come chongqing for three months.it is seem i have done nothing for this
time.every day goes to work and off work.it is monotonous for me.i truly want to
try another life,but i aways feel that i have no such chance .unless i quit my present
job.sometimes it is vacant to me.i don't know how i should spend everyday.it is
always  different between the realty and the dream.a person wants to get some
things,he /she must lose some things.probably i still don't learn to get and lose.so
i cann't feel happy in the realty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-16 13:31:13 |Display all floors
i am very pleasure since i have heard of the news that my sister will go back my
hometown and visit my parents.i can imagine how much glad my parents are!they
always hope i can stay with them in my hometown.but i am further and further from
them.sometimes i feel guilty for not to accompany them constantly.my parents are
getting older and older year by year.with age increasingly,seeing us constantly is
their best happy.but we cann't do what they want.i  only  can go home once evry year
by the end of year.i always hope i can have achievement  in my job.i may live with
them altogether.but i still cann't attain what i hope.i am depress when i think these.
i don't know how to do .i don't know that it is too high for me to plan my future or
i am not ability .i have work for years,i often feel i cann't see the hope about the
future.sometimes i fill with confidence in myself.but sometimes i lose my heart.
i even feel it is meaningless the lives.i don't know how i can keep the balance in
my heart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-16 13:40:12 |Display all floors
You need a flower ephil.

[ Last edited by 1st_resp at 2007-7-15 09:41 PM ]
avens rhodies bleeding heart.jpg
red red red 2005.jpg
Husband, father, farmer, logger, woodcutter, and rancher

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-16 15:32:19 |Display all floors
thanks a lot! the flowers are beautiful.are they in your garden? it is nice when i see them.i hope i can have the garden filled sorts of flowers.when i am bule,i can visit them.when can i have so garden?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 12:07:23 |Display all floors
It is raining heavily today.i is in the water on my way to office.my clothes were wet by
the rain.the water poured my shoes.i cann’t put on the buses in the crowd people.so in order to arrive in the office on time,I only can go by my feet.when I came back the office,the door of company still was clocked .i am the first person who arrive in the office.i entered the office ,I wanted to tell my brother about the seldom rain on online.rusult
our exchange device about wet  was destroyed by the thunder.i am disappointed fot it.i have some materials to send in the morning for my clients.but by the time,our web
still cann't work orderly.my plan cann’t finish on time today.now the heavy rain still is dropping constantly with the thunder.i don’t know when it will stop and how many
people will suffer the flood today.sometimes the disaster comes from the heaven,
we cann’t predict what will happen tomorrow.so we only can hold today.if we can
treat every day as the final day in our life. we have no too much time to waste,we only
can make full use of the limited time to do what we want. we should cherish our life .I hope that all of us can live happily in our lifetime.

[ Last edited by ephil_cn at 2007-7-17 12:10 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 13:07:27 |Display all floors
i am so hungry that i cann't wait for the person who will bring the meal for us,the
bore rain is dropping constantly.i cann't go out for the lunch.my company help
me caii the sell outside.perhaps it is the rain.the person cann't bring the meal
for us.i cann't wait,i will go out for my lunch,or i feel i will  be faint  by hungry.i have
not had beakfast.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 13:56:29 |Display all floors
yesterday i went to talk with the contract about the maintenance of devices with
another company.later my boss came the company ,too.she was about to talk
with the debt that the company should repay us.when our talk was over,i found
her coming form the boss office.she looked tired and blue.i said nothing with her.
after we went out the building,she went directly alone no consideration my
existence.i was angry for her.i prepared to get up the bus nearly.when i looked
again,i found that she was weeping.though i only can see her back.suddenly i
didn't know what i can do in the condition.i felt discomfortable.i knew i cann't
close her,because she must haven't want  me to see her weeping.she always
gives us her  strong.later i went to her,i didn't know what to say.i followed her
in silence.when she found that i came on,she swept her tears and told me to
go away  myself  not to wait for her.i know that she need be quiet.she need to
cry and let out her pressure.it was nothing but leaving for me that time.when i
sit on the bus,i thought too much.every body have the time that is weak.every body
isn't easy in the life.her weeping make me sad.yesterday night i cann't be asleep.
it made me remind of my life in these years.i traveled through these cities alone,all
unhappy only i can understand.i always look for the life that i want,so far i still work
hard for it.sometimes it is indeed tired.i want to cry loudly .so i can understand her
sense.leaving her alone is unque way to help her.today she came to the office,
she has no smile on her faces.though sometimes i amn't satisfied with her,i hope
she can happy .

[ Last edited by ephil_cn at 2007-7-19 02:00 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.