Author: ephil_cn

Diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-1 11:39:14 |Display all floors
I an still a university student,so I have not experienced what you have suffered from.But what you said give me a lesson----just choose a job you like! Now I am majoring in Civil Engineering, I chosed this major randomly. I don't if I like it or not. I hope thet in the future 2 years in the university I can like what I am studying. And after my graduating, I will be able to supply my familly by myself and repay my parents.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-2 09:20:02 |Display all floors
my mood is bad when i entry the office every day.recently i miss my parents very much.
i want to go home.i feel lonely at here.i don't know why i become so.i don't know where
my future is.sometimes i feel i am useless.i always consider so much when i am
about to do something.i lack  of  confidence enough.it is troublesome.i don't know
how i can overcome my present bad mind.it seems i cann't find any happy in my life
in the recent .

[ Last edited by ephil_cn at 2007-7-2 09:39 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-2 09:44:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lastunicorn1 at 2007-7-1 11:39
I an still a university student,so I have not experienced what you have suffered from.But what you said give me a lesson----just choose a job you like! Now I am majoring in Civil Engineering, I cho ...

interest  is  very important for a person to do anything.i also hope you can like
your major and find a job that you like in the future.best wishes for you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-3 10:14:44 |Display all floors
i sent the resumes through the web on last saturday,i only sent two resumes for
two companies.yeterday afternoon i recieved the notices of interview by them.one
arranges in the afternoon today ,another will be this  saturday .
though i  cann't predict the  ultimate result,it is good for me to have so chance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-4 11:36:00 |Display all floors
i don't like my job too,sometimes i want to abdicate my job。but i think this job is a part
of my career,even it's hard now,but it's helpful and useful for me.so we should not complain about our job,it waste our life,when we look back at these days,the things we done are significantly!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-4 15:27:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by stonyliu at 2007-7-4 11:36
i don't like my job too,sometimes i want to abdicate my job。but i think this job is a part
of my career,even it's hard now,but it's helpful and useful for me.so we should not complain about our  ...

perhaps   what   you  have  said   is   right.  i   cann't   find   any  enjoy.
sometimes i feel upset.i try my best to like it.but  failure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-10 10:36:01 |Display all floors
it is getting hotter and hotter the weather.i cann't accustomed myself to the climate
here.i often feel sick.i have a headche as soon as the temperature is higher.i have no
appetite in my lunch everyday .i know it is bad for body not to eat meal.i aways live
in north.i don't know that the different is so much between the
north and the south  the climate.i don't know whether i should continue to stay at
here.every morning my clothes are wet by my sweat on my office way.i don't know
how i can spend my leave days the summer.i hope it can pass rapidly the summer.

[ Last edited by ephil_cn at 2007-7-10 10:39 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.