Author: ephil_cn

Diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-27 13:46:18 |Display all floors
yesterday   evening    zhaoxiaoli     called   me.she    is    my    best    friend,I   am
happy    very   much.because   i   haven't    had   her   news   for   a  long    time.i   am
sure   that   I    miss   her .this  year   i   left   the  city   that   i   always   live,she   went
back   her   husband    home   and   produce   her   baby.since   then    i    can   not
contact    each   other.i   can  feel    that    she    is   happy    from    the   phone.she   
enjoys     her   present    life.she  puts  all   her    heart     on   her    baby.if    i   don' t   
send    the    news   to   her.i  don't   think   that   she   can   remember  me.      former    others   say    that   after   the    women   become     the  mothers    aren't     as   same   as   the   former.it   seems  so.i   hope   that    her    family   can   happy   forever.

[ Last edited by ephil_cn at 2007-6-27 01:49 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-27 16:33:26 |Display all floors

I suggest you to talk with your friends.

There are also some disgusting people in my life.
If I felt sad, I always complained to others about my chagrin.
I would like to scold the bad colleague and then I will feel well.
Hehe...
Our quality manager scolded me days ago and I asked for help from my friends to forbid him to use QQ.
Then I feel comfortable.
:)
天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨,饿其体肤,空乏其身,行拂乱其所为,所以动心忍性...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-27 17:57:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eva_21 at 2007-6-27 16:33
There are also some disgusting people in my life.
If I felt sad, I always complained to others about my chagrin.
I would like to scold the bad colleague and then I will feel well.
Hehe...
Our q ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-27 21:03:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ephil_cn at 2007-6-26 21:10

I   thank   you   for    your   words.I    know     that     the   job    is    hard   to   find   ,
so    i   can't     leave     the    company .i    only    can    endure    as   same   as  y ...

Good morning ephil - I could sense your lonliness, and now see you are are far from home. Our second son went through the same when he joined the Army. Many soldiers in his barracks and no one to be friends with. He did not want to spend his money drinking beer like the others. He wanted to come home so bad, but he had an obligation. It took time. He is not shy, but he did become a turtle - we had to encourage him to come out of his shell and meet people. You need to do the same. Start with your neighbors. Find people you can share dinner with. That will help. Big hugs for you ephil.
turtle.jpeg
Husband, father, farmer, logger, woodcutter, and rancher

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-28 11:21:39 |Display all floors
yesterday   my   boss   went   to   shandong   on   bussiness,i    fell   loosened    all
my    body.yesterday    afternoon    i     was    off   duty    in    6:00,i    have   not    left
the  company    on   time  when   she   is    office.i   often   work    overtime   ,
but    she  isn't   still   satisfied    with    me,it   seems    i    do   nothing     for   her.
she   often   says    what   you   have  done,what   you   will   do    and    what    you    have   to   do   and    so  on.you    know    i   am    so   angry     when    i     hear  
  those.i   want   to    leave     the   office    at   once.but   i    know   i    cann't     do    so.
       yesterday      i   was  pleased   on   my    way,i   feel   sunny   in  my   mind.
i   hope   she  can    stay     at    there    for    a    long     time.   yesterday   evening
i    did    the   dinner    for    myself.it    tasted    delicious   for   me.i   don't   think
that     it   is   my    progress   in   recipe    but   my    good    mind.yesterday   night
i    was   asleep    deep.today   my    spirit     is    excellent.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-29 09:42:03 |Display all floors
it      is    raining    heavyly   today.it   thunders  too.the  office    is   darker,i   
even   cann't    see   the   letters   on    the   keyboard    if    i    don't    open    the   
light.today   i    am   about   to    go   to   another    company   for    something.
i   don't   know   when   it   will    stop.it   is    friday    today.i    hope   i   can    deal   
with     these    things    earlier    and    go    home     earlier.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-30 18:16:34 |Display all floors
yesterday    evening      i    cooked     the    eggs.when   i    put      the   eggs   in  
the   pot,i    went    to    do    other   things.i    forgot    what   i   have    done.when   i
thought   of   it ,the   time    passed    for     two   hours.  the   water    had    been    dry
in   the   pot, only    the     eggs    left     lonely.i   don't    think   if   i   can   remember
it   that   time.it   maybe   burn   the   pot.supposed   i   had   been   asleep,then  
the   result   will   be   serious.i    know    that   it   is   my   careless.recently   i   am
bad   in   my    mind.   so   i   often  make   mistakes.that   day    i   locked   my  
key     in   the    bedroom.that   day    i    was   busy    ,the    girl   who    lived   in   
the   house     would    go   to   shanghai.so  i   had  to   get   the   key    before   
she   left  .i    called    her    to   tell   her    the    time    when   i   would   go   back ,i   hoped   it    can    wait    for    me.result      i     forgot     all    things     when    i    am   
busying    work.  it    was   trouble    for    me    not   to    entry    my    house    those   days.i   hope  that   you    aren't    the    same   as   me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.