Views: 81930|Replies: 146

Diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-21 09:10:09 |Display all floors
I  feel  upset.time  passes rapidly,I  have not  done   what  I   want.I  don’t  want
to  contine   wasting   time   at  here.  I  am   considering   whether  I   should
leave   here.  It  is   difficult   for  me   to   do   such   a   determination.
i  want   to  do  something   after  my   working.but  there  are   many   things
for  me  in  the  office.  I   can't  leave  the  office  on  time   everyday    afternoon.   when  I   come    back   home  ,I  feel  tired.i  can’t  do  anything.  My  mood  is   
so   bad. my  ideal  comes  in  my   dream, but I can  do  nothing   for   it. I   am  
so  sad  when  I  wake  up  the  second   morning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-21 09:26:39 |Display all floors
Do you like your job? Do you have anything to worry about? Have a good talk with your family or your friends. Maybe you will feel well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-26 13:33:37 |Display all floors
I  am  sure   that    I   don't   like   my   present   job.I   feel   that   much  time   is   wasted   by  some   trfle.I    work   hard   every   day   in   order   to    leave    a   little
time    for   myself   to    study.  but    I   can't   do  in accordance with  my    opinion.
when   i    have   finished   my  job   in   plan,the   boss    assigns    other   things   
for   me.she    always   don't     give    me    some   spare    time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-26 21:25:34 |Display all floors
Good morning ephil - What is your dream?

I offer you a thought that has comforted me - Life is a pile of stones. Some you can lift. Some you cannot. Some you push. Some you carry. But if you pile them carefully, they become a strong foundation for your future. They are not obstacles - They are opportunities.

Throw away the sadness in your heart, and look at this stone of a job you have now as a piece of your future. It feels heavy, but you will get stronger. You will look back at these days and be glad the stone was so small.
Husband, father, farmer, logger, woodcutter, and rancher

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-27 09:49:16 |Display all floors
nowdays job is hard to find.i dont like my job too .you know i am a teacher,but our
leader treats us badly.we must often work overtime without pay.sometimes i think
we are modern slaves.But i must learn to be brave ,to be happy though life is hard.
working as a teacher in a small town is terrible thing.the leader can do whatever he
likes.he can ask you to get up at 6o'clock in winter and remain in the office till 9o'clock though there is no work to do.Hope you 'll be happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-27 12:56:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1st_resp at 2007-6-26 21:25
Good morning ephil - What is your dream?

I offer you a thought that has comforted me - Life is a pile of stones. Some you can lift. Some you cannot. Some you push. Some you carry. But if you pi ...

thanks  a  lot !I    want   to   continue    study,  I    have   no   money    enough
to    provide   myself.I   want  to   study    after    work, but    it   seems   difficult    for
me.because   i   have   no   time   to   do   others.so   i    often  feel    upset   .i   
don't    know    where     my     future     is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-27 13:10:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by avalanche at 2007-6-27 09:49
nowdays job is hard to find.i dont like my job too .you know i am a teacher,but our
leader treats us badly.we must often work overtime without pay.sometimes i think
we are modern slaves.But i m ...

I   thank   you   for    your   words.I    know     that     the   job    is    hard   to   find   ,
so    i   can't     leave     the    company .i    only    can    endure    as   same   as  you.
but   I   am   sure   that    I    feel    very   tired   in   my    mind.sometimes    i     want   to
get   away   the   city,but    i    don't    know    where   i    should    be.early   this   year     i    came   from   the   city    of   lanzhou    in    gansu   .perhaps   my    idea    am    not     reality    for    the   life.my    family   and   my    friends     aren't       here,when    I    am  
unhappy ,I    feel    lonely.thank  you   again.best    wishs   for   you!

[ Last edited by ephil_cn at 2007-6-27 01:18 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.