Author: greendragon

British Club car brands to export Chinese cars? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-16 03:11:28 |Display all floors

Makes you look like an idiot when you consider...

jetscum Star Trek is an Anglo creation you fool!
And Anglo developments: the language, the computer and the internet you are using.
And no doubt your education.
You are a pathetic piece of ----e!

[ Last edited by wowzers at 2007-5-16 04:01 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 03:20:36 |Display all floors
That's interesting.
jetscum can say s h i t e but I can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 03:21:18 |Display all floors
Absolute shіte!

Haha I can when I cut and paste from jetscum.
Very strange.

[ Last edited by wowzers at 2007-5-16 03:23 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 04:22:58 |Display all floors

You're NONE TOO BRIGHT AIN'TCHA

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
It's the only way they can compete!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 11:01:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jetsam at 2007-5-16 01:48
Anyone who has ever bought an Anglow product avoids them like the plague thereafter. Only a fool would buy an Anglow product more than once. All Anglow products are krap which is why they don't hav ...

Agree that UK car industry is almost gone........

& their ship building too.........

The pound is too expensive to convert.....
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 12:07:38 |Display all floors

Reply #21 jetsam's post

You are mistaken, Mr. Jetsam!

It would be cars made MOSTLY in China but on platforms created in Germany, England, America, Korea and Japan!
Now in the 2nd tier provinces, i suspect Central Region of Yangtze - Hunan, Anhui, Jiangxi, Henan, and coastal regions such as Vietnam, Fujien.....the region should be buzzing with car sub assemblies, labour intensive biz...such as car seats, fabric moulded parts, car carpets, maybe assembly of radiator set, car stabalization set, door lock and window assembly sets, etc.

and this sub contracting company would do parts for almost all the car and vehicles around the world....expected to be 70 million - 80 million units by 2030. (with China market accounting probably by 30 million units while the remaining for export to CAR ASSEMBLIES around the world!

The BRITISH CLUB would probably not "really build" the entire car..but ASSEMBLED, maybe branding, design of the car around the available platforms.

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 12:12:46 |Display all floors

I believe the major replacement parts would remain..

...in the home countries of BRITISH CLUB, United States, Asian Trade Route nation and Europe!

This would be the CAPITAL INTENSIVE business such as TYRES, BATTERIES, LUBRICANTS, FUEL, TEMPERED SAFETY GLASS, METAL STAMPING...
etc. Even Engine assemblies can come in from China, Germany, France, Thailand, Malaya, Korea or Japan!...if engine block production is too expensive due to economy of scale problem or small production run in individual countries.

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.