Author: english2008

汉英翻译练习(Just for fun) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-6 10:14:33 |Display all floors
表达他的爱慕之意”译为“does not how to say that”,似嫌不够精彩。建议用unbosom himself to his love to her。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-9 12:45:16 |Display all floors

romance

a young man secretly was in love with a girl who was his colleague.They worked in the same office.
The young man  was introvert and shy .He was not good at revealling his love to the girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
                                                        Romance
A young man was in love with a girl in his office secretly. But as an introverted man who is not talkative, he did not know how to express his affection for her. Writing a love letter can?t be workable for this man of science. He always worked on engineering and his brain was full of figures except any flowery language. He also did not have enough courage to say ?I love you? to her directly. It seemed that his love would not have any result. In fact, he married her after a year. When asked for advice, he said, “The first thing after my arriving at the office was to make her a cup of her favorite green tea. She had an upset stomach, so I often prepared some stomach medicine on her desk. At the beginning, she didn?t know it was me who had done those things for her. But as time passed by, she found out it. ” I wondered if making a cup of tea or delivering medicine can be a kind of romance. Romance has no definitive form. Real romance may lie in those sincere care and love.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.