Author: greendragon

Is China Daily a conduit for International Diplomacy? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-29 10:30:15 |Display all floors
That was a joke in respond to the silly post of Amyamy.
Even for a deep thinker, there's barely anything political in there!
Unless you don't agree with the numbers. If you're a revisionist, that's your burden, not mine.
KISS
(Keep It Simple, Stupid)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-29 13:07:49 |Display all floors
Werty,

A little exaggeration is clever, too much and over the top is a disaster, for the author . I am still trying to work out what they teach in France . Mamamia !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-29 14:52:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2007-4-29 13:07
Werty,

A little exaggeration is clever, too much and over the top is a disaster, for the author . I am still trying to work out what they teach in France . Mamamia !

1 - wikipedia
2 - shed up
3 - get a life
4 - thx
KISS
(Keep It Simple, Stupid)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-29 15:19:46 |Display all floors

The difference

The difference between the "Western" view and the "Chinese" view appears to be sometimes so great

that

after a battle between people appearing to represent the different view points

both sides can be 100% sure that they have won

"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-29 15:37:54 |Display all floors

Reply #11 pandamonium's post

Hmmmm ...

Sorta reminds me of the time I got on the lift at the basement floor, just before chairman, when I considerately asked him, "Going up?"

He stepped into the lift and after a short pause, he said to me, "Well, I sure as hell ain't goin' down!"

[ Last edited by blueskies88 at 2007-4-29 03:41 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 12:02:25 |Display all floors
my answer is no , my reason is simple , any outsider that comes to CD and checks out the world affairs today threads would be forgiven for thinking someone had changed the title from lets bash every other country other than our own , it's a shame that a handfull of very opinionated people's post's are among the first that people see.
be honest and take a good hard look .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 12:29:21 |Display all floors

Reply #6 wertynest's post

Dearest Amerikans!

The support of neo-nazi Amerikans was responsible for the success of Mr. Adolf Hitler and his subsequent clash with Europe's two largest powers, the British Empire and the Russian Stalinist Empire!!!!! There are conspiratorial theories that the United States also created the "conditions" for World war 1, pitting the Germanic people against the English people! That alone cost the death of 40 million in the First World War and almost 60 million in the Second World War.

HRH Queen
Commonwealth

Green Dragon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.