Author: changabula

What the British did to China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-18 06:20:21 |Display all floors
barbarianmo Post time: 2017-4-13 10:09
What happens when you place wealth above all else: Germany during pre-World War II era, was imposed ...

History is repeating again! There you have it ...., that certainly is the well-hidden but real plain truth reason they are messing around in the Asia-Pacific region, from Korea Peninsula to South China Sea ..., to protect their looted treasure, bountiful ginormous territories of Australia/NZ!
In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-18 12:57:36 |Display all floors
MisterLianghui Post time: 2017-4-18 06:20
History is repeating again! There you have it ...., that certainly is the well-hidden but real pl ...

Why don't you lay off the booze and learn to think coherently?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-11 01:34:23 |Display all floors
History is repeating again! There you have it ...., that certainly is the well-hidden but real plain truth reason they are messing around in the Asia-Pacific region, from Korea Peninsula to South China Sea ..., to protect their looted treasure, bountiful ginormous territories of Australia/NZ!

You got that right again!   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-11 10:08:07 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-5-11 01:34
You got that right again!

Yes. his story is repeating itself thanks to your repeating them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 10:06:10 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-4-5 06:05
Does Apology alone is enough? I don't think so; for all that countless crimes & others committed ...
Does Apology alone is enough? I don't think so; for all that countless crimes & others committed under Centuries-long Colonialism the whole wide world over, it's only fair to redeem through compensation, reparation, restitution, repayment and atonement. After it's "A man's Got To Do What A Man's Got To Do".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 20:17:00 |Display all floors
barbarianmo Post time: 2017-5-17 10:06

I have the impression you do not understand the word "apology". Why should Britain "apologise" to anyone? To apologise does not mean to give anyone a free dinner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-4 04:29:08 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-4-5 06:05
Does Apology alone is enough? I don't think so; for all that countless crimes & others committed ...
  1. Does Apology alone is enough? I don't think so; for all that countless crimes & others committed under Centuries-long Colonialism the whole wide world over, it's only fair to redeem through compensation, reparation, restitution, repayment and atonement. After it's "A man's Got To Do What A Man's Got To Do".
Copy code

As you know, Uncle Sam & their Anglo allies, and their looted Territories, stretching from Arctic to Antarctica, from N. America to Australia, and isn't it a bit too many? I'm just curious, that's all!  
May be, just may be, that's the reason why they need over 20,000 nuclear arsenals in their possession; I'm just wondering, that's all!
Uncle Sam & their Anglo allies also maintains nearly 800 military bases throughout the whole wide world.
Isn't it a bit too many? I'm just curious, that's all.  

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.