Author: changabula

What the British did to China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-6 14:03:34 |Display all floors
I'll answer why mencius use of art pictures instead of history is a lie the art of the skyline is a very fine scene but to change the look of doubt on the faces of citizens of Honk Kong to confident smiles that is a piece of history.  The difference can't be seen from outerspace but a little more closer to the ground.

What re you trying to say, that the people are having second thought about getting returned to their beloved motherland?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-6 14:10:40 |Display all floors
Reply #28 greendragon

i think the British just made an improvement based on the "Chinese model"...

More like the Brit brought out the best in the Chinese.  Something the Chinese themselves had had a harder time of achieving.  The modern cities of Shanghai and Shenzhen draw inspiration from the former colony in their development.  Globalization is all the rave in China, at least if you re wealthy enough to enjoy its benefits.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-7 03:17:12 |Display all floors

What a load of Krap!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-7 08:06:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jetsam at 2007-3-7 03:17

Next these liars will be claiming they invented Radar, didn't get their back-sides kicked TWICE by Germany in WW2 and aren't the world''s worst!  

He was claiming that a few hours ago until I kicked his backside black and blue with the facts.

In fact it showed that the British stole the ideas from others like they have stolen everything else.

I am waiting for him to come up with something different.
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-7 09:49:33 |Display all floors

What the Chinese did to Hong Kong

The people of Hong Kong are Chinese.

This is what they did to Hong Kong, besides being taxed by the British government in London and helped with the finance of the then Great Britain.
edin_ejj7IL14O4SG.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-7 09:50:32 |Display all floors

What the Chinese did to Hong Kong

The people of Hong Kong are Chinese.

This is what they did to Hong Kong, besides being taxed by the British government in London and helped with the finance of the then Great Britain.
hongkongone_DpwV7lCQNduv.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-7 12:17:28 |Display all floors

Reply #32 changabula's post

Yes, the BRITISH STOLE THE IDEA.....

ha ha ha

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.