Set HomepageAdd a favorite

Chinadaily Forum

Forgotten your password?
 register

QQ登录

Views: 2999|Replies: 2

Forget Passwords, Face Recognition Is Here! (e-c)练习 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-13 15:19:20 |Display all floors
Forget Passwords, Face Recognition Is Here!
忘记密码了?面部识别来帮你~!

Wouldn't it be great if we didn't have to reme mber passwords ever again? If we could just sit in front of our computers and be automatically logged in? Crave mentions how NECSoft BiodeLogon system uses face recognition technology to log you on to Windows, rather than using a password. All you need is a webcam and your pretty face to access your PC. No more complicated, confusing passwords to remember or change every few months. Problem is, this software is in Japanese.

如果你不再要去记自己的密码,而只要坐在电脑旁,然后就可以自动登陆是不是很棒呢? Crave向我们解释了NECSoft BiodeLogon 系统如何使用脸部识别技术来帮你登陆Windows,而不需要用到密码.只要有一个摄象头,一张漂亮的脸蛋就可以访问自己的电脑了.不再要去记复杂,另人糊涂的密码, 密码不要每隔几个月就改变一次. 不过问题是, 此软件语言是日文.

After doing a little research, I found this type of technology already available in English to consumers via a relatively inexpensive application called FaceCode. The software requires the use of a webcam to recognize and log PC users into their systems. You can add as many users as you want, provided they each have a Windows account. If the system fails to recognize your face, you can recall the Windows user name and password by using a hot-key combination to override the system. I plan to download it once I get a webcam, but if any of you brave souls decide to try it out, let me know how it works for you. You can download a free evaluation version to try it out yourself on the FaceCode web site. Sounds like a great way to keep nosy family members off your computer.
  做了一点小调查后,我发现这样的技术还有一个相对较便宜的英文软件,它的名字为:FaceCodeFaceCode .该软件需用到一个摄像头来识别,并帮助计算机用户登陆到他们的系统当中.你可以添加任意数目的用户,并给每个用户一个Windows帐户.万一系统不能识别你的脸,你还可以重新通过一个热键组合来调出窗口输入用户名和密码.我打算一有了摄像头就去下载,但如果读者中哪位胆大的想要去试下,请把这个软件使用情况告诉我.你可以到FaceCode的网页下载一个免费评估版本. 这似乎是一个不让家人动你电脑的绝佳方法.

[ Last edited by hly2008 at 2007-2-13 03:22 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-13 15:34:53 |Display all floors
provided they each have a Windows account,provided感觉没翻译出来
my tryYou can add as many users as you want, provided they each have a Windows account.你可以任意增加用户,当然前提是他们每人都有一个Windows的账户。
Support[0]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-13 15:39:41 |Display all floors
Many thanks~!
Support[0]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2014-11-28 19:46

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top