Author: xiaoxiao1982

Whats Russian food like [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-10 21:08:42 |Display all floors
russians eat a lot of potatoes, cabbage, porridge, black bread, various types of meat, but not as many different types as chinese, borscht (beet soup). russians dont eat spicy food at all, and prefer pickled vegetables (tomoatoes, cabbage, onions, mushrooms) to spicy cooked ones. the food is simple and basic, but can be delicious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-10 22:20:55 |Display all floors
If you went to that Russian restaurant in Shenzhen; Sea World, then that was waste of time. They are serving rubbish...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 09:17:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by witeksm at 2007-1-10 22:20
If you went to that Russian restaurant in Shenzhen; Sea World, then that was waste of time. They are serving rubbish...

why was it rubbish?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 11:03:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by witeksm at 2007-1-10 22:20

Well, there's only 1 russian restaurant in Shekou, Shenzhen, but last night, we ended up in an  very expensive Italian restaurant for some reason. lol.(Its just next tot he Russian restaurant)   Well, I wasnt feeling very well and just had some soup with some lamb in (The lamb balls just looked like ---- to me,yuk,,,) ..shortly afterwards, I threw up.and I was like" oh no! 35 yuan is goneI wish I did this before I had the soup!''  (The soup cost 35 yuan and its the worst soup I have ever had!) .I believe I picked  the wrong food .my other friends seem to like their order a lot!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 12:12:40 |Display all floors

Italian restaurant in SeaWorld SheKou

Yes.. not only this italian restaurant, most of the west restaurants in SeaWorld is very expensive, and the taste may not be suitable for most chinese, I think.. My colleagues tried the brazil BBQ at there and felt not so good.. I often go to the seaworld for dinner (coz you may know that I am living here), but most of times I just eat chinese food, also tried korean food which is ok for me.. :)

Originally posted by xiaoxiao1982 at 2007-1-11 11:03

Well, there's only 1 russian restaurant in Shekou, Shenzhen, but last night, we ended up in an  very expensive Italian restaurant for some reason. lol.(Its just next tot he Russian restaurant ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 14:19:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brian_wu at 2007-1-11 12:12
Yes.. not only this italian restaurant, most of the west restaurants in SeaWorld is very expensive, and the taste may not be suitable for most chinese, I think.. My colleagues tried the brazil BBQ  ...

I dont go to Shekou that much, and I dont like WESTERN FOOD at all!  I still think Chinese food is the best!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2007-1-14 12:52:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xiaoxiao1982 at 2007-1-10 16:55
..................your name looks like a Russian one lol...

The nick is, I am NOT !

[ Last edited by dostoevskydr at 2007-1-14 12:56 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.