Views: 13712|Replies: 53

Amerikan Regime improves its PR image! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-19 12:56:43 |Display all floors
Wow!

Amerikan Regime is on a CHARM THE WORLD kongfu.
Last weekend i was busy.
Initially I thought it would only be a CHINESE COMMODITY CONVENTION and a Wedding Dinner for me in Singapore.

wow, it ended with so many activities...

I got myself invited to an Amerikan Regime Timber Export Seminar...

Gosh Imagine...
Amerikan Regime allows imported furniture to dominate 80% of the American market!
About 5% of the American furniture market is made of RUBBER WOOD!

he he he and Rubber wood is a Malaysian specialty.

It appears American Economy is now the world's biggest Wood and Temperate Hardwood exporter in our world.

It exported
(1) China -  US$600 million (or about 1% of American exports)
(2) Vietnam - US$52 million
(3) Malaysia - US$30 million

China is the world's No. 1 exporter of furniture while Malaysia exported US$ 2 billin worth of furniture, about 40% to USA.....ie. US$800 million = 5% of American furniture market!.... mostly rubber wood.

.....and guess what....Amerikan Regime Embassy actually offer to help MALAYAN COMMODITY DEALERS...(THAT'S ME)...AN OPPORTUNITY to be AGENTS of American exporters!!!!!

Yeaaaah!

Green DRagon
Elder
Malaya

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-19 13:08:10 |Display all floors

Even that DASTARDLY EVIL B@STARD George "Sorrows" Soros came!

He wanted improve PR of the Amerikan Regime.

He had a SOB STORY about being a BAD HUNGARIAN JEW being butchered by German White Nazi's (or their European equivalents of the middle eastern culture of being extremist, chosen people culture  friend )

He managed to MEET Doc. Mahathir (a retired half breed Indian-Mamak Malayan leader), who gently told the SOBBING JEWISH FINANCIER that "Malaysians are forgiving and do not like to remember too much old emnities"

ha ha

Moreover, Doc. Mahathir mention....."HE'S RETIRED!!! and he don't really control the Malayan government.

I love this line....by Mr. "Butcher" George "Sorrows" Soros...

" I didn't attack Malaya personally (these Jewish guy then "rat out" some name of Amerikan Regime financial dealers that did the malayan jobs).....he ONLY DID the THAI CRISIS JOB!....sic!)"

Gosh, Mr. Thaksin was thankful to Mr. George Soros for "helping him out" to win the Thailand Election with his "foreign financed" Thai Rak Thai party!

(I bet he must have "rat out" Uncle Lee's name.....in passing...ha ha ha..that's my personal opinion!)

Green Dragon
Elder
Malaya

note: Yeah rite, not personally responsible in Malaya but help started all of it in Thailand!!!!! But of course, Thai, Malaya, Korea, Indonesia were not enough vigilant to protect our interest.....that's also partially true....

my question...if you have a GUN pointed at a defenseless CHILD.....would you SHOOT or would you teach the CHILD better methods AND TRY TO PROTECT THAT CHILD!

A DEMON remains a DEMON no matter what "Crocodile tears" he may shed!

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2006-12-19 01:10 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-19 13:20:25 |Display all floors

Oh! The Chinese Commodity fair was also quite fun...

....This time, it was held in the New Malayan "Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre"...it was quite good...but not very well publicized..

It appears to be "organized" by some organization associated with the People's Daily in Beijing!

It appear like a bazaar initially......
Until i did some careful study on some of the items on offer..

(1) Incredible...there was a new TRUCK COMPANY copying 70% of Isuzu pickup trucks...and and only have small capacity of 150,000 units!!!! The idea of widely sharing automotive platforms allows many AUTOMOTIVE companies viable business! ha ha i think i talk about this many many moons ago!!!!

ie. China has commoditized automotive industry!

(2) Then...more innovation..a new roofing...replacing old roofing materials at 1/3 cost of ordinary Metal clad/insulated roofing material...by a non desript GUANGZHOU company!

(3) Another GUANGZHOU company introduced ARTISTICALLY FINISHED temper glass material for INTERIOR DECORATION. This was quite new in Malaya but is ancient history in the nightclubs of Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Macao! Apparently it is HUGE BUSINESS in China as well...

I didn't have time to carefully "scrutinized" all the items on offer!

Green Dragon
Elder
Malaya

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-19 13:55:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2006-12-19 13:20
....This time, it was held in the New Malayan "Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre"...it was quite good...but not very well publicized..

It appears to be "organized" by some organ ...

HEy GD - DID U see the XinJiang Bazaar Dance Girls???

What loevlies!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-19 14:23:43 |Display all floors

Reply #4 caringhk's post

Hey buddy...while you are in your real estate mode! Realize that in 2008, the AP, Import duty will be scrapped by the Malaysian Government.....

I could just yet be an automobile importer!

ha ha ha

and by the way...the Xinjiang dancing gals was in 1-utama in the suburbs while I was in Kuala Lumpur centre and Singapore!

Hey, by the way...did you do the Tang Dynasty roof top fire? the Fire at Sultan Street and the motorcycle fires while i was in Singapore?

and what about the heavy rains that topple trees when i was there...did you like summon some "rain".....you must be POWDERFUL MAGICIAN, Mr. Caringhk!

ha ha ha

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-19 14:31:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2006-12-19 14:23
Hey buddy...while you are in your real estate mode! Realize that in 2008, the AP, Import duty will be scrapped by the Malaysian Government.....

I could just yet be an automobile importer!

ha  ...

I heard the car excise duty will stay to protect those fellas!!!

seems can't stand on own 2feet yet!!!

I saw some fires on few stioreis building!!!

I wanted to go to Jalan Sultan but change plan asanother babe there.
[size=-2]cannot let her see the secret!!!

Hey, u better be faster than cherry QQ importers!!!

There is a show end Jan for those Xinjiang ladies!!!
They have funny names, look looks Islamic!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-19 14:33:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2006-12-19 13:55
HEy GD - DID U see the XinJiang Bazaar Dance Girls???
What loevlies!!!

Huh? The preserve all the 1st rate lovelies overseas...

It's only 2nd rate models in Beijing automotive show here.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.