Author: cyberspook

My Poems & drawings   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-2-24 11:06:33 |Display all floors
Ok while I wait for my next photo to upload I will attempt to bring you all up to speed on what I have been doing for the four years , it all started with my mother having a brain aneurysm , not such a big deal in a western country I hear you say but there where complications , my mother had a couple of strokes and the last one left her paralized down the right side , doctors said the damage was too great for a good outcome , my mother being the strong woman she is did not want to be a burden on me so chose to starve herself to death, in Australia you can put in place a not for resuscitation order and a do not feed by tube order which my mother did before the operation, so I watched my mother starve to death .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-25 08:41:30 |Display all floors
I am still doing my photography and will start posting my photo's again for all to enjoy , there are so many beautiful things here in Tasmania one cannot help but appreciate it , if you have any questions about any of my pictures don't be afraid to ask
image.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-3 12:13:56 |Display all floors
Some of the scenery on the mainland
image.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.