Author: greendragon

The Military Industry - key for Chengdu, Wuhan super center! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-20 11:41:33 |Display all floors

The 6th generation bomber command of China!

Time to rethink our bomber command now fitted with only 4th generation high speed planes. We need more powerful equipment which can be used against adversary especially bullies!

The planes in the 6th generation
(1) High power engines (Ramjets, pulse detonation engines etc.) that can launch aircraft into space. Better fuel/payload consumption.
(2) Invisible planes using "Glass principle" of cloaking.
(3) Radar absorbing paint, low profile on radar screen! Job get tougher with multi phase radar system.
(4) Ability to carry nuclear for destruction, EMP weapon, Lasers for equipment disablement!!!!
(5) Ability to disrupt enemy GPS, eye-in-the sky capability!

Green Dragon
Yoda
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 13:11:05 |Display all floors

Dual use technologies needed!

Example "cloaking" device can be made in conjuction of LCD industry!
It gives the LCD researcher a new possible market!

Engine developers, will need to use such engines for space tourism!
It gives the military an opportune to acquire and develop the technology for its own use later!

It can spread the BASIC RESEARCH BUDGET wider to many more University and Research Institutes! Get budgets from Hong KOng, Singaporean, Australian, Canadian, Malayan, Taiwan, Korean companies to finance~! Build up regional solidarity!  

find civilian dual use for those technology!
That's the route!

Green Dragon
Yoda
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2006-10-20 01:13 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-18 15:15:32 |Display all floors
Technically, any war against any nation can be fought with just Infantry and Aircraft.  no need for extraneous stuff.  Homing missile armed and rifle/ machine gun armed Infantry combined with a lot of J-10s are enough to win any way with any regional power.  All those IFV and Tanks are very lavish but have low return to cost if you compare how useful they are.  One good AT round that costs US$10 might kill a tank worth US$10,000,000.
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-21 21:43:42 |Display all floors
dragon pays attention into army, it is a disaster, he is a foreigner!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-22 11:17:18 |Display all floors

Reply #11 corner's post

You cannot make Chengdu and Wuhan into centres of excellence for the NAVY?

ha ha ha

It has to be coastal cities for that...

Anyway, that's the idea!

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.