- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 3186 Hour
- Reading permission
Now the squabbles becomes Academic Excercise!
Well, let me put in a few words!|
This should CALM DOWN everybody! ha ha ha
(1) The Natives of Borneo - has around 1.0 m families, about 5 member average. ON simple "back of envelope" calculation, each family has 2 hectare of land, palm oil etc....land worth Rmb100,000 per hectare (1/20 of farm resource production)....that means around Rmb200,000 assets per family!!!! Given that life in rural area is simple, money only needed for durables, so it is similar to a city folk with Rmb400,000!
(2) The Patani of North Malaya - has about 1.0m family, about 4.6 member average. About 2 hectare per family. Average land value...Rmb200,000 also! Yes with same PPP of city folk with double income!
(3) The Chinese Hap Seng - has 1.0million family, about 4.2 member average. They own homes, shops worth Rmb1.0 m. Ooops but they have vices, like liquor, gambling, dance clubs, etc. hardly interest the pious Patani people and the Natives. There is also corporate wealth of Rmb600 billion...but it shared disproportionate heavy with the political elite.
(4) The Indian Hindu - has 0.5 milion family, about 4.5 member average. These grooup is a bit low on the income. They have homes or rent, so i would estimate Rmb240,000.......at the moment, beside illegal immigrants, the Indian community has higher criminal activity!
(5) The Riau has 1.0 million families, about 4.3 member average. This group controls all the MONOPOLY, this includes TENAGA, TELEKOM, CIMB (bank), MAYBANK (bank), SIME DARBY, MISC, PETRONAS GAS and that already has market worth of Rmb400 billion....divide this with the families is Rmb400,000 each! In addition, they are mostly industrial urban or civil servants. On average, their homes are around Rmb240,000. ie. The SUPER RICH companies are in their hands.
(6) The MAMAK riau mimics, are around 0.3m families with 4.3 members. They share with above. In addition, i estimate home, shops worth Rmb1.0m as they control the retail business to the Riau industrial urban areas!
(7) The Singapore and other Hai Sans has 1.5 mil families. Average is 3.8 member. This are the wealthiest group in Malaysia + Singapore! They control large monopoly companies in Singapore, and subsidiaries in Australia and Thailand. Almost Rmb600 billion in glcs, another Rmb400 billion in private equity. Then the expensive properties in Singapore, Patani, Riau cities. But they lived in small homes in Singapore and without entertainment in Patani, Riau regions.
Its seems like FAIR SHARE for all!
Malaysian politics keeps the masses entertained.
The rich squabble over assets has no end.
Its worse as market changes everyday.
How to keep track?
This is just "back of envelope" calculation, rough estimate!
Don't take it seriously!
[ Last edited by greendragon at 2006-10-16 11:07 AM ]