Author: greendragon

About North Korean nuclear weapons capability! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-12 23:58:57 |Display all floors

Reply #14 --- greendragon's post...

1.  No argument about the actions of the United States after World War II.  Should we continue to talk about the past, or focus on the present?  Because I am sure we could find some incidents in the past 2000 years where the current 'China' threatened peace, especially under Mongol rule.

2.  I would rather focus on your last comment about North Korea being more dangerous to North East Asia than the USA.  I agree with you.  Unless North Korea distributes nuclear weapons to terrorist groups, or other nations, which pose a threat to the USA, this is really a problem for Russian, South Korea, Japan and China to resolve.  This is not a problem the USA should bail them out of.

What do you propose these nations do if North Korea has really tested a nuclear weapon, and plans to continue arming itself?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 10:01:09 |Display all floors

you are the root of the evil

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 21:27:53 |Display all floors

Reply #16 --- chinese_yang's post...

I am so happy that I have acquired a fan club.  Congratulations... you are its first member.

I see you obviously dislike me because we do not disagree on certain things.  Please enlighten me by telling me what you disagree with me about, and then prove that you are right and that I am wrong.  

NOTE:  opinions cannot be right or wrong.  You are definitely entitled to any opinion you desire, regardless of how misguided you may be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 11:43:11 |Display all floors

Reply #17 nosferatu's post

Mr. Nosferatu, don't worry.....all opinions are valid.

If Mr. Yang disagree, this is his freedom of speech.....afterall, this is CHINA, the people are free to agree or disagree.

YOu should try to be a little bit more tolerant!

cheerios!

Green Dragon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 21:21:56 |Display all floors

Reply #18 --- greendragon's post...

greendragon:  

I am a little confused about your last post defending chinese_yang.  I said she had the right to any opinion desired.  I only asked her to be specific about what she disagreed with in my posts, and then to backup any claim that I was wrong with specific proof.  Proof being official government/business statements or statistical facts backing up claims.  Empty statements like, "The XXX economy is obviously better than that of YYY", or "ABC is just plain evil/bad".  are meaningless.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 22:05:23 |Display all floors

Reply #19 nosferatu's post

well, like what Mr. Chairman says about AVATARs and TROLLs...
you can ignore him!

ha ha ha

What else do you have to say?

China, South Korea and Japan are now BOSOM BUDDIES!
North Korea is a problem for all three parties.

Green Dragon
Yoda
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 22:28:54 |Display all floors

false

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.