Views: 3651|Replies: 1

Amerikan Regime tomfoolery cost EU heavy! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-28 11:53:19 |Display all floors
I was just doing some simple counting of ELECTRICITY PRODUCTION in USA and EU.....this is what i discover (year 2000 figures)...

USA                                                                   EU (western Europe)
Nuclear = 86 giga                                           63 giga
Hydro     = 31 giga                                           97 giga
Gas        = 68 giga                                           35 giga
coal        = 224 giga                                         39 giga
geothermal  = 10 giga                                     10 giga

total         = 418 giga                                         244 giga
per capita    1.67 kw                                          0.54 kw

USA uses 3 x more energy than European Union. How they did it was using the DOGGIE, ISRAEL!!!!! - paying US$5 billion a year to Israel is VERY CHEAP to allow the Amerikan Regime to enjoy 3 x the energy!

The real PPP income of Europe is closer to US$30,000 than USA's US$40,000. China is only US$6,000....

This is the BENEFIT OF AMERIKAN TOMFOOLERY.

Do you expect them to STOP?

I DOUBT IT!

I believe JAPAN, KOREA, TAIWAN is in similar BIND as the EUROPEANS, that's why NUCLEAR, HYDROELECTRICITY, and probably GAS is their main avenue to electricity generation. ALBEIT costly and making them dependent on RUSSIAN, AUSTRALIAN, CANADIAN and SOUTH AFRICAN for sources of commercial nuclear fuels!

Gosh...this is how the cookie crumble!

China is QUITE SAFE because it has the WORLD'S LARGEST COAL DEPOSITs..........and the LARGEST HYDROELECTRICITY POTENTIAL...

afterall, a 0.8 kw consumption will make CHINA pretty well off!

cheeerios!

CHINA WILL BE NO.1  

Green Dragon
Yoda
New Middle Kingdom

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-29 11:15:32 |Display all floors

European Union is helping to twart Amerikan Regime!

It is especially emphasizing GLOBAL WARMING and probable MELTING OF THE ANTARTIC ICE CAP.

The strange results of the above events would be...
(1) More damaging storms on super centers of Far East, North East Europe (British allied) and North East America! (so, the Japs did it out of self interest)

(2) and the first cities to be flooded! ha ha ha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
European Union - French-German alliance can adds more...

(1) Japanese and Amerikan ageing population. This will in effect reduce use of crude oil, gas and materials in the future.

alas
(2) European Union ageing and shrinking population. Alas same effects.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we are fortunate that non core Asean, India-south Asia, Africa and Latin America has cultures which are less damaging to the enviroment.

so we do not really need to discuss this matter with those nation.

and strange, i guess it would be those nations that would benefit from the turns of events! ha ha ha

Green Dragon
Yoda
New Middle Kingdom

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.