Author: greendragon

Amerikan Propaganda shouts out USA options! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-27 19:19:23 |Display all floors
heard the news lately. american F22 WHICH COST 300 million apiece was ajudge as a failure in 4 test for fighting skills. this means the us military can only produce 3 plane for their lousy billion dollar. talk about corruption in the grandest scale.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-27 19:42:46 |Display all floors
There is no oil in China.

There is only tea and flu China.  America needs oil.  That's why we support Israel and encourage its belligerence.  So long as Israel makes war with its neighbors, then America can invade any oil-rich Muslim country it chooses.  Don't be trapped in the anti-semitism/ pro-semitism propaganda.  America is out only for itself.

龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-27 22:03:59 |Display all floors

Reply #9 matt605's post

I'm so happy that you have noticed that, you showed yourself a smart man,a man who are good at observation and independent thinking. yes, just as you mentioned, "America is out only for itself", Afghanistan,former Yugoslavia,Iraq...American army massacred common people without scruple, there's no democracy,there's no hypocrisy, there's only undisguised evil exposed in the sunlight. i'm so happy to your words, this shows that there's at least one sincere american live in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-28 11:34:31 |Display all floors

Reply #9 matt605's post

Quite true, Mr. Matt.....

Amerikan Regime (before that British Empire) has been playing the same game. As usual, it is MINDs and HEARTs of your citizens that matter more than what foreigners think!

Nothing works without cooperation of your OWN CITIZENS.

In this VERY SAFE forum, far from the PRYING eyes of the Amerikan Sheep AND in the language of English, far from the eyes of the CHINESE CITIZENs, very honest exchanges can be made.

We could even INFLUENCE decisions!

ha ha ha

Green Dragon
Yoda
Fair Judge

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-29 00:11:34 |Display all floors

Reply to # 12, ricbon's post...

The answer to your question is disrespect for another nation and culture.

It would be like another forum member to continue to use 'Chinko' instead of China.  The problem with this is that readers always remember the slur, but not the message.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-29 10:53:50 |Display all floors

Reply #12 ricbon's post

Caught you "eyes" right?

There are reforms that USA needs to do in the years ahead otherwise, it would mean a very DANGEROUS USA that could cause damage to the world as we know it!

(1) Amerikan Addiction to CRUDE OIL.
(2) The end or marginalization of Amerikan Minting rights.
(3) The possibility of melting of the Antartic ice cap creating sea level rise.
(4) Greenhouse effect, creating even worse storms which causes a lot of damage to our collective Super center cities.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The high oil prices would probably help the world to help American nation to wean itself out of crude oil. Unnecessary use of plastics, fibers in consumption could be replaced by natural available materials...such as timber, glass, wooden floorings, stainless steel!!!

Higher use Naptha in hydrocrackers could produce more fuel with reduction in crude oil imports. In addition use of low cost bio fuel....would help subsidize farmers while reducing crude oil imports.

Greater tapping of the hydroelectricity would reduce need to use so much coal..USA ranks 2nd to China is the use of coal in electricity generation.

Improve efficiency in homes, would reduce heating oil use.......could be replaced by better insulation, home designs, choice of materials.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BUT I GUESS, the Amerikan Regime would probably do more to PUMP OUT THE OIL in IRAQ! ha ha ha

There is a call for increase in Amerikan Troops in Mesopotamia....
I reckon a guess....

(1) SECURE THE OIL PUMPING REGION...
(2) INCREASE CRUDE OIL PRODUCTION....
(3) and as we know that OPEC only exports less than 30% of available oil...or around 20 - 22 mbd.....any increase of oil production from Iraq would have dramatic consequences.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Invasion of the PERSIAN EMPIRE is a joke!

Green Dragon
Yoda
Global Analyst

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-29 21:04:50 |Display all floors

Reply #15 ricbon's post

Hey buddy,

I just read the latest issue of Forbes.....
They unveiled INTERNET BRAINSTORMING! HA HA HA

iT'S now a IVY LEAQUE area of study!

ha ha ha

Actually, in my opinion, it is just an extension of "fishbone" and "mind mapping" methods. Quite a complicated system! Well 7 year itch will be up in about 1.5 years time....and i'll be "free of debt" and be "in the cash again"....and i will start again on some new ventures to make BIG BUCKS!  

cheerios!

Green Dragon
Yoda
Having some fun

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2006-9-30 01:47 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.