Author: greendragon

There seems to be clearing of lines... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-3 10:59:48 |Display all floors
I know there's been tension between you and Christoher. I'll leave it up to you too to solve that one.

All I'm saying is that I'll give the benefit of the doubt until there is none to give.
四海之内皆兄弟
-孔子

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-3 11:04:01 |Display all floors
I'll try to give people slack as wel. I'm aware some people may get overly excited and while typing quickly let their emotions mix in with their thoughts, resulting in their typing things they don't mean. So that might also eplain Christopher's overreaction to Christianity, which is indefensible, as would be any attack on Judaism.

Christinity, Islam, Judaism have nothing to do with this. Zionism, Dominionism andPan-Arab fanaticism do. But those are separate issues not involving religion at all, and ought to be dealt with separately. Certainly it would be wise to recognise the relationship between them and religion so as to find the route cause and solve it at the root, possibly needing the support of religious communities to help us in the endeavour, but certainly not attack religion itself. To attack religion is the very thing that feeds the flames of extremism.
四海之内皆兄弟
-孔子

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.