Author: greendragon

The Fake Jewish game. Control of the sheeps! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-14 23:52:30 |Display all floors
Yeah, racism with Chinese characteristics.
Funny thing tho, most if not all don't even live in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 23:58:46 |Display all floors
That's really pretty sad...though I wonder why they feel this way

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 00:18:12 |Display all floors
Funny thing tho, most if not all don't even live in China.

Ya I would replace 'Funny' with Sad as well...or even pitiful / ungrateful.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 10:44:35 |Display all floors

People live where their parents live. Jews live all over the world.

People can live where their parents live, like many Jews who live all over the world.

LOL, from where did you go to Amerika? How come you use English instead of Amerikan?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 23:18:55 |Display all floors
And why do you use Manderin instead of Chinese? Don't you live in China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-19 11:07:27 |Display all floors

I think Mr. Myfriend speak Riau Malay....

haw haw haw

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 12:37:54 |Display all floors
"the Jews are now irrelevant and have no say in anything . "

I disagree with this statement. The majority of US politicians are fervant supporters of Israel because jews have a lot of influence, lobby, financial leverage and influence over the mainstream media, if they disagree with the jewish lobby they face an uphill battle and will likely loose elections.

The US sends billions of dollars in aid to israel at a time when its national debt is of conscern.

Some of the most influencial groups in the US administration and Pentagone are jewish, such as;
- The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AISPAC)
- The Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA)
JINSA draws from the most conservative hawks in the U.S. establishment for its board of directors: Richard Cheney (now Vice-President), John Bolton (now Under-Secretary of State), Douglas Feith (now Under-Secretary of Defence), Paul Wolfowitz (Deputy Secretary of Defence), Lewis Libby (now Vice-President's Chief of Staff), Zalmay Khalilzad (now special envoy to Iraq and Afghanistan), Richard Armitage (now Deputy Secretary of State), Elliott Abrams (now National Security Council Adviser), and Richard Pearle (formerly on the Defence Policy Board).
Note that Cheney is very pro-war, pro-israel and very influencial in the White House (he virtually is the man pulling the stings of Bush who is more of a puppet) and influencial within the Pentagone.

Anyone that says that jews are irrelevant in the US and as it relates to its current foreign policy is very uninformed or deceitful. On the other hand, considering that the media that informs and shapes public opinion in the US is in no small part owned or influenced by jews it is not suprising.  The extent to which the Media has been able to herd the US public into the war in Iraq is concerning.

This being said, one has to be carefull not to put all jewish people in the same boat, there are jews that hold a lot of financial leverage over the US, that have influence in the US and UK governement and media, and that pull strings to send US boys to kill and be killed in wars that are profitable for them and their non-jewish firends(Cheney) or in wars that benefit israel, however many jews are regular people just like everybody else.

Similarily, the comment about muslims being a terrorist religion is quite ignorant or hate inspired. Ireland had terrorits way before the so called "war on terror" and they were christians, only a very small minority of christians feeling oppresed resorted to violence(although some US christian-extremists give a bad reputarion for the others that are moderate), the same is true for muslims. I have met several muslims and those I have talked with are respectful examplary citizens.

[ Last edited by icewendigo at 2006-8-14 12:57 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.