Views: 82645|Replies: 661

Share Our Crafts: Naming Contest and Summer Party [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-10 10:18:58 |Display all floors
You guys and chinadaily have given me an idea to have more fun with our crafts...why don't we have a naming contest...we need a few judges (just like the Canadian idol)....to be more efficient, may I appoint 4 judges to be our panel and leave 2 positions for volunteers...so we would have a total of 6 judges - that is, 4 appointed and 2 volunteered....

Hey, folks, this is purely for fun....I am just grabbing some names from my head...we need a variety of tastes and personalities sitting on this panel...let try it out...if it works out...we will have a good laugh...if it doesn't ...well, we would still have at least a few laughs. I will also change the current post title to "Share Our Crafts: Naming contest"

Basically, we are asking all members to give a name to our crafts...any cool, cute, funny, unique, out-of -this-world name will do...if they add explaination, that's a bonus...otherwise, a name will be fine....

judges will make their comments on each name and vote for the name....the voting is very simple...either in or out....once we have all the in's...judges will rank the 10 finalists...from there we can determine the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd winners. I am opened to any suggestions

But first thing first...I will appoint freaky, superkylin, tmp and afri-simba to be the 4 appointed judges...I would assume that their silences  mean that they would accept their appointments...if you object, please let me know...2 women and 2 men, I think that is a fairly balanced combination.

I need 2 volunteer judges, please let me know if you are interested...this 2 judges will be selected on the basis of first come, first serve....folks, please keep in mind that this is only a fun game.

I made a few crafts over the years and would like to share. If you want to post your crafts here, please do so.

[ Last edited by thunderbird at 2006-7-1 05:39 AM ]
Dscn8620.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 10:20:07 |Display all floors

Pottery

Dscn8621.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 10:20:48 |Display all floors

Pottery

Dscn8622.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 10:21:32 |Display all floors

Pottery

Dscn8623.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 10:22:54 |Display all floors

Pottery

Dscn8624.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 10:23:46 |Display all floors

Pottery

Dscn8625.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 10:24:06 |Display all floors
It's abstract.:) could you give me some annotation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.