Views: 74801|Replies: 178

do teenagers really need mobiles?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-3 20:15:08 |Display all floors
as the mobile phones are so widely appeared in our daily life. someone said it would be cool if you didn't have a mobile phone nowadays.it might be true to some extent.but as for an adult,mobile means contact.it connect ur work,ur relatives,friends etc.it should do a great deeds for us.

months ago,my uncle gave his dear son a handphone.cause my nephew's school is far from his home.he can only come back to once a term. and the handphones haven't been so expensive yet.

someone has criticized the young people for playing mobiles,but not using. they were fond of  sending messages,taking picture and so on.they bought expensive ,high level and fashion types for showing. they play on the mobiles day in and day out....holy cow

so,what happens to youngsters around u ??do they have a handphone? what do they use it for?do u think it's necessary for teenagers who are still in school to have a handphone?
let the cat out of the bag。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 20:27:46 |Display all floors

the mobiles get cooller and cooller day by day...
    my mobile i bought years ago has been outdated.but it still works very well. i don't know weather i should change it for fashion~~
let the cat out of the bag。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 21:55:04 |Display all floors

Mobile phones are only a tool for communication purpose.

Originally posted by zoelynn at 2006-4-3 20:15
as the mobile phones are so widely appeared in our daily life. someone said it would be cool if you didn't have a mobile phone nowadays.it might be true to some extent.but as for an adult,mobile me ...

In my view, mobile phones are only a tool for communication purpose. Just like any other tools which have the potential to be abused and misused.

Personally, I can see young people using it for security reason, emergency purpose, etc...

If the parents can afford paying big phone bills for their kids, well, that's their bunsiness..like  the old saying goes "live and let live"
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 19:10:25 |Display all floors
i have stopped using my mobile for quiet a long time ,because it costs me a lot of money every month . As a student ,most of us do  not have enough money.
it is not necesssary for teenagers to  have mobile phones.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-6 11:08:48 |Display all floors
my personal opinion:
the under 18 yeas old teenagers are not suit  to use moilphone,
since during this age ,they have much school work to do ,
further more the learning is very important for them .
after graduating from middle school,they go to university to learn ,comparatively,
they will have more free time during this time.
i mean they can do what they want ,as long as that can make use of it effectively,
in university ,there more space  for them to develop,so
i support  that ,developing it freely is vital,the mobilphone is essential for communication among old friends ,
teachers,social vip,
it is just a channel of chating ,in my mind, it depends  how you utilize it,ok?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-6 11:26:11 |Display all floors
I think so. It is e-ages nowadays. Besides, mobile is cheap and common used.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-6 13:23:53 |Display all floors
my view: mobile is necessary, because he is out ! if u want to find him immediately,what will u do ? give him a call ,right? if the teacher want to give some timely message ,what will she do ? give hime a  call! if he do not have a mobile , something will be changed!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.