Views: 4449|Replies: 20

A Rapid Deploy military force for China! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-26 22:14:27 |Display all floors
We need to prepare for MORE PEACEKEEPING ACTION in the near future....

As cheap oil is depleted...
and the Amerikans are supplying more weapons and financial ability especially for India to absorbed more fiscal deficits.......(of course, then INdian is easy to be destabalized ala..financial attack 97' style)
and the Amerikans are pushing for larger population in Indian, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Java island...
more instability is to be expected....
temporarily we have "added stability" due to the great work of the Chinese government in making the world understand the problems "created" by the Amerikan regime.....ha ha ha ...i like using the word "Kan"..in Amerikan and "regime"...is sounds more interesting..ha ha

I PROPOSED....China should be a RAPID DEPLOY military force...which could send a "division size" unit to anypart of the world........in 1 or 2 days....and rapid reinforcement and supply chain ability...ie. aerial resupply..or airlift ability..,...

This would include setting up of airbases, missile bases to help protect friendly nations from intimidation...

I guess, we would expect more trouble ahead, so we must be prepared...

In the interest of PEACE to our world
fm
Green Dragon

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2006-3-26 10:16 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-26 22:26:59 |Display all floors

NO Need...

"ROPOSED....China should be a RAPID DEPLOY military force"

....we have this already.:)

No need for redundancy....we will handle it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-26 22:28:33 |Display all floors

Reply #2 iluv2fish's post

We will be glad to help the United States to keep PEACE in the world....ha ha ha

..what are TWIN BROTHERLY NATIONs for anyway....ha ha ha

cheerfully yours...

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-26 23:42:23 |Display all floors

A tiny greendragon belching fire

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 03:15:17 |Display all floors

Little lizard...

...I guess he told you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 07:32:46 |Display all floors

The lizard that farts from the mouth

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 08:24:29 |Display all floors

Wow...double Wow!

Little lizard must be sleeping LGK...

....but you wait til he wakes up....

...I think he feeds at night.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.