Author: greendragon

The Squeeze is on! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-27 00:44:38 |Display all floors
fish killer, still crying about China?

have you finished your high school? My son told me in north America, 30% of the kids can't get graduate from high school after they stay in school for 12 years. I am guessing you maybe one of them since you can't read properly.

the US is the biggest pollutant source in the world NOW, and it has polluted this world for 200 years.

We just a new comer, and still far away behind you. so cry America first, if you are so eager to cry.

Go back your school books, dig out some numbers, see what it tell you.

[ Last edited by luf2004 at 2006-3-27 12:57 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 00:58:53 |Display all floors

Chinese very angry on this..The Lords day

Luf- "and it has polluted this world for 200 years."

As China has said sooo many times here on this site, that China has been around for 5000 years...
...so I guess you got us beat with pollution there.

We are making progress on our pollution. Here is what our leader said...

"We must also change how we power our automobiles. We will increase our research in better batteries for hybrid and electric cars, and in pollution-free cars that run on hydrogen. We'll also fund additional research in cutting-edge methods of producing ethanol, not just from corn, but from wood chips and stalks, or switch grass. Our goal is to make this new kind of ethanol practical and competitive within six years"

Thank you as always Luf for your concern for me.....my education. Perhaps you could look inward as I
hear there are quite a few Chinese people who can not afford to go to school and graduate...is this
true?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 01:09:06 |Display all floors
fish killer, again you display your ignorance over and over.

As China has said sooo many times here on this site, that China has been around for 5000 years...

before human society industrialized, human was not able to influence the environment much. THAT was why I said America polluted this world for 200 years, not 250 years.

Got it?

Perhaps you could look inward as I hear there are quite a few Chinese people who can not afford to go to school and graduate...is this true?

Yes, very true, you want to laugh? Go ahead. You can stand on your roof laugh for another 24 hours and tell everyone some Chinese can't afford to go to school.

And, fish killer, don't forget to tell everyone you can't read properly after 12 years stay in school.

You don't even know what is a shame and what is not. No wonder why you can't get graduated from high school.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 01:27:36 |Display all floors

Luf...again I am sorry...

...to bring you to anger. I thought I read there were some Chinese kids that could not go to school and get
Medical help...maybe I am wrong...and if so I am sorry. I will read up on this.....the best I can....as you
pointed out to everyone...it is not that easy for me.

Now enjoy the rest of the day...and take a deep inhale for me.
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 02:01:29 |Display all floors
you bring me to angry? Ah, yes, I am soooooo angry the fish killer present me his stupid thinking over and over, I am so angry the fish killer can't read English after stay in school for 12 years. What did you do in school by the way?

And you can keep laughing at the poor Chinese kids by your limited ability on reading. Just let you know, when you laughing at them, I am support 3 of them in schools. I can tell you the 3 little girls are much better than you, at least they can read Chinese properly and can read some English. I don't need to worry if they could graduate from high school. They will, they are not fish killer.

So, rest of my day is quite happy when I think about my 3 little girls, but I do angry when I think about you, you lazy ass, can't even read properly after 12 stupid years in school.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 03:10:04 |Display all floors

....again Luff...I am sorry..

...good luck to the 3 little girls...

...I am going to study and read a book now.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 12:09:45 |Display all floors
Good boy, fish killer, also good luck on your study.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.