Views: 2020|Replies: 5

T-a-ming the Wild Animals. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-16 14:03:42 |Display all floors
Human civilization is said to be "heaven on earth"....

..when there is proper "behaviour of gentle man".....

However "Wild man" do appear...like "Big foot", "Sharks", "Lions", even "Wild dogs"....or "oversized gorillas"....making life of "others civilized human being" tough and challenging.

You either have a choice of (1) Hunt them down or (2) t-a-ming and domesticating the vicious animal.....

Tell me your choice......The Chinese people have done it both ways....and the third way..(3) leaving them in the wild, in their own "confined space"......

cheerios!

fm
Gd

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2006-1-16 02:05 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-16 14:26:51 |Display all floors

Reply #1 greendragon's post

I choose yr third way, the dragon way, let them be 'cos they will never find the answer by themselves unless "wake up".
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-16 15:12:17 |Display all floors

Hmmmmm We just live with them. We don't bother them,

they don't bother us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-16 23:00:21 |Display all floors

Mmmm...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-16 23:25:24 |Display all floors

Mmmm...

Hi,

First I would go for number (3) either....

...but then I thought we will have to kill some wild animals once in a while...maybe for self defense when they go nuts or too hungry...

...and it might also be usefull to use some of the power of this wild animals by domesticating a few...

...so I dont know...maybe my answer would be to wisely use the three options gave to us:

(1) kill some monkeys to frightening the chicken...when necessary;
(2) friendly domesticate the majority...to ensure a peacefull and free communal living
(3) leave a few on the wild...so we can never forget their real nature and purpose intended by g-d.

Now...wouldn't be the real problem if someone starts to manipulate this wild men to take control over the other ones?

Thank you for the interesting post GD.

Syncman

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-17 04:50:45 |Display all floors
There were times when we laughed at others.

Didn't this happen to you before and still?  Sometimes I rolled with laughter reading some of your stuff, I mean on you.

I like caringhk's call best, WAKE UP!

---
Whampoa

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.