Views: 2460|Replies: 6

Red Dot's old man has won - i have just be demoted to minion! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-7 12:33:48 |Display all floors
There is a rapid switch in Malaysian policies ever since the police PR mess case. All the worse fears could be "coming true"...from Predator style of "locustisation" of Sabah, to encouragement of "gambling" on TV and radio.

Disaster after disaster as Malaysia's Rt. Hon. Badawi kowtow to the Predators......such is a sad day for Malaysia.

Now i have been demoted in the council of Malaya....henceforth....i have become a minion.

fm
Cheeky Game Watcher
Lord of the mode

Council of Malaya
Minion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-8 13:34:15 |Display all floors

Let me tell you the sequence of the prank! ha ha ha

First it started at around noon, when i was driving back home...

(1) The Radio suddenly said "Rt. Hon. Badawi was angry at all the lies told to him".
(2) Then my brother SMS me and said "Rt. Hon. Badawi has gone mad"...such a strange SMS.
(3) Then the NTV7 starts to broadcast "gambling encouragement", and had a "sex and violence" "Hung" ad clip.
(4) The next day the radio 988 started to act funny...it teaches Malayans to be more LEGALISTIC and to sue developers..like in America.
(5) and the MYFM radio started to broadcast "Hakka and Fujien" news..something which has been missing since "the British divide and rule time"
(6) Then bottle necks on the road appear..with a car parked...in the middle of the road for 3 days straight..ha ha ha
(7) and both Mr. Lee Kuan Yew and Rt. Hon Badawi flew in two directions - one to moslem OIC meeting and the other to British Club/Sino cities for consultations...ha ha ha

Well, i had to "see" what is going on! ha ha ha

ha ha ha tomfoolery!

cheerios!

fm
Cheeky Game Master
Lord of the code

Council of Malaya

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-8 13:43:10 |Display all floors

Let me tell you some of the pranks the natives-hai san Vs Riau-hup sing...

...play on each other.

Old man always talk about Native-Hai San-Hup Sing alliance as the combined group could outvote the Riau-Patani.

So, Doc. Mahathir did a self-immolation kongfu...he "Indonesianized Sabah"...a key native base. Almost 500,000 Indonesian moslem were given residency status changing the beautiful state into a "land of squatters", almost like Indonesia....its scary to see....put fear into "middle class loving hup sing"

he even talk about 70 million population with a large number of that population to be imported.......

well, then there are other more "intricate details" of the kongfu played...

..so i guess, i'll let the local leaders keep the knowledge in their hearts....!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha

Cheerios!

fm
cheeky game master
Lord of the code

Council of Malaya.

Note: this is fun. Gosh, glad Rt. Hon. Badawi has been calm...........what a crazy gamble.......

The Pagoda is the best answer.....for Malaysia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-8 13:51:31 |Display all floors

Doc. Mahathir is "scared shit" about Lee Kuan Yew....to have used.....

....locust kongfu.....

i know, he knows i know that he uses religion...his office is higher than the mosque in Putrajaya....ha ha ha ha ha

there is so many kongfu being used in Malaysia-Singapore region........

....i used to laugh at it until...i got hit personally....and lost a big bundle...

You! PEOPLE OF MIDDLE KINGDOM must be careful and WAKE UP.....

We MUST NOT BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OFF....the NEW MIDDLE KINGDOM is the best BEACON OF PEACE and HARMONY!!!!!

Cheerios!

fm
Cheeky Game Master
Lord of the code

Council of Malaya.
Elder

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-9 00:09:20 |Display all floors

Lord asked minion ....

Is this the first time?

---
Whampoa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-9 00:11:37 |Display all floors

Hmmm ….. so,

M leader ..... goes bad

Its Council Elder goes madder.

What does that tell us, I mean, the moral story behind it?

M is for **MAD**

m&m :)

---
Whampoa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-9 12:26:19 |Display all floors

Well...Mr. In Charge...but it is fun to play the game..lar!

heck.....you think only Riau and Hai San plays this game, no lar....USA and CHINA also play the same game....

No choice lar...as long as there is struggle for some land, material, technology, rights etc....there will be struggle, either peacefully or hotly!!!!!

So, this is only most stable kind of madness!!!!

ha ha ha

have a nice day!

fm
Cheeky Game Master
Lord of the code

Council of Malaya.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.