Views: 5089|Replies: 8

Is Oprah a "Goyimization agent"? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-12 16:00:22 |Display all floors
I am quite aghast about the Oprah show!

Her guest are like "wild animals"...similar to goyim religious events!!!!

Recently...she "goyim" Americans to "spy on their neighbour"

reminiscent of China's and Russia's own "hated" neighbourhood watch.....where even when you pee...somebody is watching...

"sheeping and bee-ing" of America???????

This is ridiculous...using various excuse...making people hopeless and waiting for the "great leader" to lead them..Oprah????

gosh!!!!!

fm
Game Master
Lord of the code

Council of Malaya
Elders.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-12 16:07:56 |Display all floors

and tadah!!!! Our reply Mr. David Letterman...our messager boy!!!!!

Look Mr. Goyimization agents....

We have "Irish policeman" looking out for you!

and we have

Asian Americans checking out the "ghost" goyim or goyel agents and their stories!!!!

Hooray for Mr. Letterman!!!!!!

Excesses by any AGGRESSIVE TRIBES must be curtail by joint effort of GOOD HEARTED people everywhere......KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL.....

STOP THE WAR MONGERING, STOP THE JEALOUSY.....

CREATE A WORLD WE ARE PROUD TO LIVE IN!!!!!

fm
Cheeky Game Master
Lord of the code

Council of Malaya
Elders.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-13 11:30:16 |Display all floors

Beside Oprah...we also have our very own...Dr. Phil in Singapore.

He is no other than Dr. Kwong Hei...formerly known as Dr. Kong Hee...

Is he also a Goyimization Agent?

apparently the church is linked to a network in America...by the same name....."harvesting the city Goy"

yes yes..it is more like a night club....then a friend of mine indicated...a new christian icon..."the rock".....

Mmmmm I got to talk to the "directors"...maybe it is the "old man's" Goyim agents....ha ha ha

ha ha ha

fm
cheeky Game Master
Lord of the code

Council of Malaya
Elders.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-14 02:49:37 |Display all floors

Hearty laugh

Well G, I know that you think that you are making perfect sense, but well, I am sorry to tell you the opposite is entirely true. Stay right there, I called 911, the ambulance is coming to take you to the Psychiatric hospital.

Not only are you not making sense, the thoughts jump in a rather interesting pattern. Seriously.

As far as Oprah goes, I haven't watched her show in a long time. Recently she did take on sex offenders, and asked folks to be on the lookout for several sex offenders who are on the run. I heard on the news that they caught a couple of them as a result. Perhaps that is what you are talking about, who knows, only you know.....None of the rest of us can figure it out, because you are not making sense.

Take care of yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-14 10:51:24 |Display all floors

Hello Mr. Joboggi - i am just trying to dissect the "controls" in the "beautiful

...so it might seem like "jumping beans", taking "disparate incidents" and trying to link them to see or get a picture of the national pysche set up.

As for the Old Man's little red dot, a "policeman or guardian" don't mind being watched by the people, and he explains his position whereas a "thief", who wants to stay "paramount leader" forever in his "biological lifespan" will tend to hide information.

okay back to America Goyim and Goyel methods...

You see America is pretty unique place...it is ruled by two oligarchies, one is the bureacrat-think tank oligarhs..which is a self renewing institution with a life of its own (like our Confucian Mandarin and the schools...probably a copy of Chinese methods...by the Jesuit spies in the past).

The other is the oligarchies that does "Mob pacifying" via erections...again there is two parties that groups disparate tribal groups.

In the first case...the "powers to be" are competing with each other..trying to outdo each other..making America vibrant and innovative....with the bureacracy + professional security services "keeping the peace" and "above the fray".

The Goyel and Goyim methods are used widely by the oligarhs and the bureacrats.

...specifically the Goyim for those categorized as ALIEN. or mass mindless people.

....and Goyel to control the PREDATORS in the American midst.

the expert bureacrats security is the cornerstone of America. I guess Jeewish and Anglo oligarhs has their own system and method of financing it.

The old man in the little red dot must have learnt quite a bit..to add to his own clan's long history and learnings of the techniques....

cheerios!

fm
Cheeky Game Master
Lord of the code

Council of Malaya
Elders.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-16 18:24:51 |Display all floors

Recreating America as a "beautiful country"...we need to detect and manipulate..

..or combat the "goyimization agents".

Two source of the ALIENs are

(1) Central America. this is source of many of the immigrants to America. If Pyramidist minded aristocrats can be reformed and investment from Taiwan and Japan intensified, we could reduce inflow of Hispanics into America.

(2) "Oprah" individuals who makes a living GOYing Americans. This is getting pretty bad in America..many American can only think like Mr. Fish...selling evangelist on concepts they "hardly understand".."freedom and self determination"...and became "war mongerers" and "mindless animals"!

(3) The increase pyramidization and monolithing of America. Now we have what 5 media groups? 3 or 4 retail groups? 3 or 4 software company that dominates 80% of America economy. Then we have rules, court room injustice..that put more power into the LARGE MONOLITHS......how about the little guys...this is where the ASIAN AMERICAN can help America......regain, fight for the little guy...against crazy Jeewish minded people, Pyramidist, Pharoahs.....

there, Mr. Italian Joboggi, aren't you glad to read my post!!!!!

fm
Cheeky Game Master
Lord of the code

Council of Malaya
Elders.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-18 12:03:29 |Display all floors

The lack of opportunity in Little Red Dots and those alike nations.....

...well in Pyramid society...opportunity lacks..

many Chinese in Malaya loves Malaysia and dislike the occassional harassment of bureacrats wanting "tips". In Little Red Dot, another problem occurs...rule, regulations, monopoly, oligarchist takes away all opportunity..so the need for goyimization.

Among those use in Europe...is free use of DRUGS.

Then they have MIND NUMBING RAVE PARTIES, in America, they allow CRAZY YOUNG KIDS to do satanic worship, etc. etc......might not be so bad if it is only CRAZY for fun gaming...but some takes it seriously...like Ku Kluz Klan who went to extent to hunt down and kill black leaders...

heck..sometimes i think Ku Kluz Klan was formed just for that purpose...to hunt down BLACK LEADERS.....

ha ha ha

You never know.

cheerios!

fm
Cheeky Game Master
Lord of the code

Council of Malaya
Elders.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.