Views: 3676|Replies: 2

Australia learns to "talk in code"!!!!!! ha ha ha [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-6 12:25:36 |Display all floors
A few days back, I talk about ...Timur, being wrested from Indonesian control....

and presto....Aussie TV replied in code.....(i think)

"Australia's protection of Timur is like giving a Great Crocodile -sick, without tooth, in a filthy dirty pond...a new lease....Australia is rebuilding it enclosure, giving it a nice new pool. The old crocodile is given a sea water clean up..cured of disease so that it can grow back old teeth"

this is done by the presence of Aussie troops....

I love it!

Australia is in the fold~!

Welcome to the Middle Kingdom....my White Aussie cousin..

But i'll say, the old Aborogines croc do need "some help".....but please don't take advantage..afterall Australia is a very prosperous region...

the recent tussle over oil and gas deposits is not such a good begining!

fm  
Council of Malaya
Elders.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-6 14:01:37 |Display all floors

huh?

Not to sure what you are trying to say. Does this affect Taiwan? Is this about Crocodiles in Australia or Indonesia?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-7 10:33:44 |Display all floors

I think the American BOZO replied in code also! ha ha ha

Yesterday on TV1 in Malaysia...i think American BOZO reply in code...

They mention
"A large Python snake swallowing a crocodile ended up with a burst stomach". The news item continues with this startling info...."Quite a large number of Python really managed to swallow an aligators"!!!!!

This is fun.....

cheerios!

Council of Malaya
Elders.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.