Author: wminsuzhou

Suzhou - American Businessman living in Suzhou available for language exchange [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-11 14:36:14 |Display all floors

hi

very glad to meet you! I'm a english teacher in primary school. I want to improve my english. we can help with each other ,shall we. contact me
e-mail: greenhomegarden@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-12 17:31:01 |Display all floors

friend making

hello,glad to meet u .
     i am a student studying in suzhou univercity,my spoken english isnot well i want to impove, centerly  we can exchange language,if avil,please contact me:wlxu83@163.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-15 15:02:58 |Display all floors

glad to meet you!

how are you! I am work in SIP, I have stay in Suzhou for 3 years, if possible, you can contact me through MSN or email. yonginwang@hotmail.com
yongin-wang@yeah.net
Best regard!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-16 06:56:08 |Display all floors

from suzhou

hi there this is daniel from suzhou.wujiang city speak english not too bad hope got some info from you
my e-mail
daniel9walk@yahoo.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-29 05:18:26 |Display all floors
You cheating man continue to play chinese girls as toy and trash.  YOu . Rob, need to go to hell ~  I am sorry for your wife and people care about you.  YOu a real piece of junk.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 15:33:39 |Display all floors
Hi Good day!  My family is in Suzhou city, i have a son of five years old, i want to find a foreign teacher to teach my son English, or if possible i want to find a foreign family can exchange language with us. Thanks   my email is 13962123118@126.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-25 13:04:07 |Display all floors
Hello ,this is Sam from New District of Suzhou city , today i got your post and am very interested in the topic .I come from Northern China ,you know normally northern chinese people can speak mandarin well and I would like to exchange our language .certainly ,I need English only :)
wherever you are and whatever you do ,keep learning forever

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.