Views: 10594|Replies: 15

Suzhou - American Businessman living in Suzhou available for language exchange [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-22 15:23:07 |Display all floors
Drop me a note if you are in the Suzhou area.... would love to hear from you. My Chinese is very poor...... can you help?

win96man@yahoo.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-22 16:02:44 |Display all floors

i want to make friend and do language exchange with u

i want to make friend and do language exchange with u but i am in shanghai .it is a pity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-22 16:50:59 |Display all floors

hi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-24 13:51:39 |Display all floors

Welcome to Suzhou city

Hi, welcome to Suzhou city who is very famous of her beautiful natual scene. I'd like to be your friend. I'm an engineer in Suzhou and I'm very intested in Chinese culture and history, I hope that I can share my knowlege and my love of China with you. My MSN is grace20030424@hotmail.com, if you have any question, you can contact me without hesitation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-26 21:07:19 |Display all floors

HELLO

hi,
Nice to see you here.Should we be good friends so as to study languages ?
I am not  in Suzhou,But i think distance is not the main problem.

By the way, I just graduated from one university .And I find a job related to English ,especially business Englsih.
I mean that we can communicated though phone or email.
email:realtopman888@hotmail.com

warm regards
peter

Use magic tools Report

cathylee00 has been deleted
Post time 2005-4-4 20:43:03 |Display all floors

hi

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-8 08:48:56 |Display all floors

hi

l am glad to see you post in yahoo, l am a college student in xi'an jiaotong university ,major in computer , junior now .  
Share some hobby with you , we would know each other more.

Hollywood movie is my favrite ,such as "sharkspeare in love " ,"Forrest gump", "Rain man","braveheart" and so on. action movie l like it very much.
Music l like classical  soul  and pop or R&B music . PAUL SIMON, BAB DYLAN, some singer l can not spell they name.
sports l like it but l have no time.
why l writing English letter is not smooth between line ,
when l want to express something but l often forgot use which words is suitful.

Determination, confidence and perseverance are three main factores to sucess.
so l  must work hard ,would you help me ?

Are you like China, l wound tell you some what you care about ,if you want to come xi'an a ancient city in China ,it is my pleasure to be you guide.
can you give me some advice about study English , sometimes l feel bewilderment and nonplus . l remembered many words but l do not konw how to use it . you kown education in China has some difference in your country'
l will try my best to improve my English .
thank you indeed !
best wishes

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.