Horrible, run, run away! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-12 21:10:04 |Display all floors
literary inquisition

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-12 21:10:36 |Display all floors
Is this safe to post?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-12 21:32:32 |Display all floors
In the human history, there's literary inquisition which persecutes the intectuals, specifically the persecutors, witch hunters would ask what you mean in your writing. Mostly they just don't give your any explanation, and threw the people into jail.

Yesterday I wrote a story in which I mentioned that evil demon had two horns. Soon the judge arrested me.

"Your Higness, what's wrong with me?", asked I.

"Certain pet of mine snitch you on me, and told me that your writing was innuendo to him.", replied the judge.

I: "Who is your pet?"

Judge: "His name is Cow Stuipity".

I: I don't understand why you would associate my story with Cow Stupidity

Judge: Well, well, his Excellency Cow Stupdity has two horns, and the evil demon in your writing has two horns. Thus, His Excellency Cow Stupidity regards that you are trying to insult him.

I was dumbfounded for a while, and then slowly showed a wry smile...

Horrible, run, run away... I desperately was ranning away...

Suddenly the clock is alarming... I tried my best to open my eyes, it was just a nightmare.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-12 21:36:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ChinA7777 at 2018-7-12 21:39

Evil demon has two horns. Cow has two horns too.

When people mentioned about cows, and evil demon always thinks they insult him as stupid as a cow.

Is "horn" the patent of the evl demon? Of course not, but why? Witch hunt.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.