Views: 1576|Replies: 3

Need help impressing my boss. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-6 15:28:01 |Display all floors

I recently started my new job at this large accounting firm and really want to be on good terms with my boss. I heard from a lot of my office buddies that she can be really demanding and will usually assign a lot of overtime hours for employees that work hard. Since my wife just gave birth to our second baby girl, I really need those extra hours to earn more money.

Like I said, it’s a big company so the higher ups won’t really notice you if you don’t put in the effort or have been there long enough. My question now is, how do I impress my boss to get those extra hours? Any good tips for getting the attention of Lima women?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-6 21:23:15 |Display all floors
Time and work-efficiency would account a lot to your success! Have a closed observation around and then decide what and how to do!
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-7-8 21:04:04 |Display all floors
how about you just explain your situation? if she is fair and half as good looking as me (thats what my employees tell me)  you wont have nothing to worry about)
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-9 11:49:32 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-7-8 21:04
how about you just explain your situation? if she is fair and half as good looking as me (thats what ...

it's easier said than done. Would they really give me extra hours due to my circumstances? they might not give me any due to the fact that, if they do give me extra hours, it would be unfair for the others... (?)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.