ok say what you like I dont care
as long as Seneca and me are ok

Use magic tools Report

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Thankopam Post time: 2018-7-10 20:13
ok say what you like I dont care
as long as Seneca and me are ok

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

zhihu1 Post time: 2018-7-10 17:53
I have reported you for being off the topic, threatening to fellow forum members, abusing me and f ...

Are you perhaps the first poster of a new kind, the kind that gets paid not just for posting wu mao comments but for reporting foreign posters? Is that the latest pastime for t rolls? And is it lucrative? How much do they pay  you for reporting others? You know your job is riskier than that of a wu mao brigadist because you need to be reported nearly as often as you post.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

zhihu1 Post time: 2018-7-10 19:48
Personal attack too. Report you! Should I create a thread to display your personal attack about you ...

Please, at your overripe age of 99 years it is HIGH time that you finally prove that you have been a man throughout your life even though you never married.

You can prove your manliness as follows:

1. You publicly speak to v48fcat who is one of my friends, and tell him what ails you in relation to me. Tell him how much you hate me for my guts, for my independence, for my superior English and status as a persecuted but widely respected poster.

I bet v48fcat will respond to you in public and set you right where you erred.

2. Just do it. At once. You will have my everlasting respect - which you don't as yet have. It's time you earned my respect, you know!

3. This is NO PERSONAL ATTACK! I have WITNESSES. It is a solemn invitation to you to show your credentials.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-7-10 21:55
Please, at your overripe age of 99 years it is HIGH time that you finally prove that you have be ...

I hope I'm your bessie friend though mate. pal, buddy.

Use magic tools Report

1584austin Post time: 2018-7-11 00:21
I hope I'm your bessie friend though mate. pal, buddy.

No words can do you justice when used to describe you.

Use magic tools Report

parcher Post time: 2018-7-10 21:27
most boring member on these threads...
nobody likes you .......take a hint

Report you again for the third time. Shame on you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.