Views: 951|Replies: 1

Why do you get flu injections? [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-7-5 08:23:43 |Display all floors
I said hello to this guy I know the other day and I made the mistake of asking him how he was going. When people say "Hey, how are you going?" to you you should say "Good thanks." or if you are a jerk you can say "I'm well thank you." Good is not wrong so don't let these well saying jerks make you feel dumb. But yeah you just say good or you can say well if you are a $%$%wit - but you should never say more than that because the person asking is just being polite. I do not actually care if you are good or well - I'm just being polite. You especially should never tell someone that you are bad or unwell because that is so annoying. I don't want to hear about your problems - why would I? So anyway this guy that I asked how he was going told me that he was not well and he had the flu. If you have the flu then stay in your bedroom unless you are seeing a doctor and if you are inconsiderate enough to go out in public with your flu then don't tell people about it for goodness sake. Do you want sympathy do you? Do you want to bring everybody down by telling them you are sick do you? Why don't you keep your misery to yourself? What is wrong with you?

So this guy tells me he has the flu and I tell him that I never get the flu and I can't remember the last time I was sick. He told me that I am blessed and seemed to be co.ing up with more stuff about his flu when I asked him if he got the flu shot - and he said yes. I knew he would have. So this guy goes and spends his time and money getting a flu injection and he gets the flu but I do not waste time or money on a flu injection and I am fit as a fiddle. Ha.

So anyway - why do all you $%$%wits go and get these stupid flu injections anyway? Is it because the media told you to? What are you so worried about anyway? The chances of you dying from the flu are very low even if you are a child or an old person. Are you really so worried about getting sick for a few days that you waste $20 and however long it takes to get your injection from a doctor or chemist? The worst case scenario for a healthy adult if they get the flu is a few sick days at home in bed and what percentage of people even get the flu anyway? Is it really any loser now than when $%$%wits were not obeying the media and getting flu shots every year to make profit for big pharma? I highly doubt it because every $%$%wit that seems to get the flu has had a flu shot. Ha. You are all $%$%wits.

And where do they get the virus strain that they inject you with anyway? That's what a flu shot is right? They actually inject you with the flu. Ha. But where do they get it? They grow it in eggs? Where do they get the flu from to grow it in eggs though? It must have cone from someone that was sick right? And you want that to be injected into your bodies? You are all mad. Its dead is it? Oh great!... I dont want anyone injecting me with a virus whether its alive or dead. And if I had a choice I would not have gotten vaccinated for anything as a child either. Then maybe I wouldn't be so autistic.

Do you know what I do instead of getting a flu shot? I eat a bag of oranges every week. If you ate a bag of oranges every week do you think you would get the flu? Of course not. But I don't eat a bag of oranges per week to protect me against the flu - I just like oranges a lot. The best thing you could do is stop worrying about getting the flu. If you got a flu shot then you obviously believe that you will get the flu and that is why you get it. I do not believe that I will ever get sick so I never do. You scared $%$%wits believe everything that the media tells you and you are just so worried about getting sick for a few days aren't you. Before long you will all be spending tens of thousands of dollars on healthcare like the $%$%wits of America while I will be spending zero because I never need to go to a doctor since I never get sick. What in Gods name are these Americans all going to the doctor so much for anyway? They are a nation of hypochondriacs and if the media has its way the rest of you $%$%wits will be just like them before too long and the private healthcare sector will be making a fortune like they can from the scared American public.

And would it hurt to wash your hands? Is it really so difficult? Wash your hands. There are germs on everything for goodness sake. Few of you are washing your hands enough and less know how to wash their hands properly.

Why do you get a flu shot? You are a scared hypochondriac $%$%wit aren't you?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-7-6 08:33:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-7-6 08:33

I just saw that guy again just now and I said how are you going and he said good. And then I said that's good. And that was the end of it. How good is that?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.