Author: UYA

China’s cities are impacting the World [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2018-7-12 13:04:33 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-7-12 12:55
It is a game of Trump's but full of damage to world trading system.

As an American.....
I'm truly sorry for what my country does (and did)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-12 13:10:29 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2018-7-12 13:04
As an American.....
I'm truly sorry for what my country does (and did)

Vote that mad man out!  That's the least you Americans can do for the rest of the world! A mistake in 2016 put this mad man in the White House and he is on the rampage, destroying what others took years and decades to build, such as the Iran Nuclear Treaty and the Climate Accord, and nowthe trade war!  Jeeze, how one mad man can cause so much damage to the world just to please his support base!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-12 14:58:59 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2018-7-11 15:20
Yes...
"Freedom of Speech" is a double edge sword.
I would rather use the term...

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2018-7-13 00:32:11 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-7-12 13:10
Vote that mad man out!  That's the least you Americans can do for the rest of the world! A mistake ...

It is shameful to what American has grown into.
Politics is ruled by the rich and the people are powerless to stop them.
Not sure it can be solved by just voting him out.
The systems remain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-15 13:57:18 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2018-7-13 00:32
It is shameful to what American has grown into.
Politics is ruled by the rich and the people are p ...

The system you are lamenting on has been propagated and encouraged for many decades by the developed countries (where many rich and powerful are situated, incidentally) and copied blindly by developing countries from most parts of the world. The instruments of propaganda (such as the media) have done a tremendous job for the system that people are inclined to it by default. Not many people can break out of this stranglehold unless they have the ability to put themselves "out of the box" and see it for what it really is.

Political ideologies are a means to an end, not an end by themselves. It would be a big mistake to think so, like missing the big picture. The true objective should be a good government that can bring peace and prosperity to the people, where people feel secured and rooted. If every country can do this, there would be less war, strife, envy...etc. More money could then be spent on welfare rather than warfare. More old people would be taken care of in their old age instead of feeling insecure, unwanted and discarded.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-15 15:37:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-15 17:36:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.