Author: ceciliazhang

Chinese tourists in US told to beware of shootings   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-7 19:08:13 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2018-7-7 18:34
Actually, tha's good advice.

The U.S. is a violent society, many Americans freely admit that. Quite ...

re:  "Chinese tourists should stay away from the U.S. for now."

So very true...
All of my family members been told about the anti  China stance.
Stay within Asia and feel save...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-9 14:18:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-9 15:23:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-7-9 14:18
So where should the Chinese tourists go? Other countries explicitly warn their citizens not to vis ...

"Other countries explicitly warn their citizens not to visit China because of the tremendous personal risks involved."

You are a good cook! You have cooked up this story to denigrate China!  Have never heard of 'Other countries explicitly', or implicitly warning their citizens, and the facts speak f0r themselves, millions of foreigners flock to China annually!  That proves that you are lying, once again!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-9 15:59:34 |Display all floors
So where should the Chinese tourists go? Other countries explicitly warn their citizens not to vis ...

re: "Should the Chinese go to a country rife with crime, scofflaws, rapists, murderers, thieves?"

Don't just bla bla all day long'  which Country are ya referring to!

In your opinion, aren't formites entitled to share your wisdom?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-9 18:03:29 |Display all floors

You can't present any proof that trips to China are advised against, can you?
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-9 19:49:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-10 00:49:33 |Display all floors
I am an American and I agree that visitors - AND Americans - must exercise caution when walking the streets of our country, especially in the big cities. America IS safe and a wonderful place to visit, but we do have criminals here like any other country, and many have weapons. If you stay vigilant and remain aware of your surroundings, you will be ok.

I have to admit though that I always feel safe when visiting China. I've been there four times and I will be visiting again next month with my Chinese wife. My first time there, I was nervous to walk out at night, but I soon realized that it is very safe to go anywhere at any time in the big cities. Still, I do keep aware of my surroundings...just in case.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.