Author: ceciliazhang

Chinese tourists in US told to beware of shootings   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-5 07:51:03 |Display all floors
The notice said also that under no circumstances would an embassy official ask for information about a visitor’s bank accounts, or ask them over the phone to transfer money to another account.

The reminder comes amid a wave of telecom frauds targeting Chinese citizens around the world, the embassy said.

Those cellphone scams are all Chinese targeting other Chinese. We have the same ones in Canada.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-5 07:58:07 |Display all floors
Fair enough. But exaggerated!
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-5 08:15:05 |Display all floors
The notice should also sternly remind Chinese touists to behave civilly and "do as the Romans in Rome".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-7 12:22:36 |Display all floors
Yes, it's common sense to take care when you visit a terrorist society.
Human lives mean little when those in the WEST see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-7 13:46:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-7-7 13:50

Good move! The Chinese Government has done the right thing to warn its citizens to be careful when touring US!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-7 17:33:43 |Display all floors
Good warning-long overdue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-7 18:34:53 |Display all floors
Actually, tha's good advice.

The U.S. is a violent society, many Americans freely admit that. Quite a few Chinese citizens have become victims of crimes.

There is ever a racist undercurrent in this society, and with Trump's race baiting and whipping up racist hatred, race related violence can only get worse.

What with Trump telling Americans at every opportunity that Chinese stole their jobs and their I.P. rights, it can get very nasty indeed.

Chinese tourists should stay away from the U.S. for now.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.