Author: pnp

Now Trump Wants to Withdraw From WTO!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-4 14:43:33 |Display all floors
futureone168 Post time: 2018-7-4 14:38
I support Searu to replace Trump as the next President candidate.  Searu is a bilingual activitist a ...

Yeah, Searu will make a better president than Trump!  Support!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-4 14:46:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-5 04:37:37 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-7-4 07:12
Just playing politics to catch votes to stay in power and continue to disrupt normal international ...

He and all around him have a Hidden agenda that does not benefit the people of USA or the world !
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-5 07:36:38 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-7-3 22:12
Yeah, but by then he would have done irrepairable damage to the world!!

I doubt the damage will be irrepairable. The American government has many bureaucrats who will frustrate Trump. And the Democrats may take over the House of Representatives in November 2016. Trump can be weakened.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-5 08:13:03 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2018-7-5 07:36
I doubt the damage will be irrepairable. The American government has many bureaucrats who will fru ...

All is not so bad as some make it out to be. True, Donald Trump is an erratic blockhead but the world seems to need erratic blockheads. He singlehandedly succeeded in forcing China to finally begin to take stock of the rights and needs of other trading nations. It is now trying to mend its selfish and destructive ways. However, Donald Trump will not spare the world its woes. Trade means destruction to the environment. We all need to rethink what is right and what is too much trade.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-5 11:22:50 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2018-7-5 07:36
I doubt the damage will be irrepairable. The American government has many bureaucrats who will fru ...

Yes, looking forward to mid term elections to seeTrump weakened!  He must be checked, he is going crazy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-5 13:29:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-7-6 11:07
seneca Post time: 2018-7-5 08:13
All is not so bad as some make it out to be. True, Donald Trump is an erratic blockhead but the wo ...

Yes, blame it on China again!  When are you going to stop your anti CPC rants?  Trump took aim not only at China, but Japan, S Korea, Mexico, even allies like EU and Canada!  He is bent on wrecking the world trading order before he leaves office 2020!  Evil man he is, and more evil of you to support him!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.