Author: SEARU

Air-conditioner may be harmful to your health! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-1 23:09:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-7-1 22:47
High temperatures are also very bad for a person's health. As are very low temperatures. I prefer th ...

My house is equipped with both electric fan and air-conditioner. But I seldom  'trouble‘ them for my comfort!  In extreme hot weather I might wave paper-fan for few minutes. For most time, I let it go as river flows!

In that restaurant I met with one carpenter who looked ten years younger than his real age. I asked him to tell me his secret behind the success. He smiled and said:"We have an idiom 弱不禁风 which means someone is too weak to stand in the wind!  The movement of gas molecules looks like arrows hitting your skin that would let you become older and older! I never use a fan for cooling!”
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-1 23:28:22 |Display all floors
This  post may have something to do with my another old thread:
《The indoor air quality means a lot to your health》
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/for ... amp;fromuid=1341001

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-2 00:33:43 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-7-1 22:47
High temperatures are also very bad for a person's health. As are very low temperatures. I prefer th ...

Yes, what the hell was life like before air con

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-2 00:34:44 |Display all floors
It might be, but I'll take my chances rather that pass out in high temps

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-2 06:52:37 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2018-7-2 00:33
Yes, what the hell was life like before air con

No, people in the old era were quite happier than us since they lived in nice environment where the ground is mostly covered with green plants while our urban area is all of brick-or-cement things which absorbing too much solar energy! Yesterday I measured the temperature of the cement-ground that was 52-degree centigrade! -----------Our city looks beautiful but uncomfortable for living!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-7-2 08:54:52 |Display all floors
those cheap air cons hanging off the walls are bad for our health   
can never find the right temperature
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-2 16:55:46 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2018-7-2 00:34
It might be, but I'll take my chances rather that pass out in high temps

'I am finished!" ?
No end of your warmth to the CD!
“I am free!” ?
But you are still keeping an eye on the forum!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.