Author: emanreus

US considering troop withdrawal from Germany [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-1 23:30:12 |Display all floors
wumao69 Post time: 2018-7-1 20:55
Go find an editor to edit your sentences. I can't put up with your stupidity and snobbery to boo ...

She is not English so you can't blame her for the poor English, so lets be fair on posts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-5 04:43:59 |Display all floors
Would they also pull out the Fast food franchise  ??
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-5 09:32:34 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2018-7-5 04:43
Would they also pull out the Fast food franchise  ??

It would hurt them,
Burgers are dirt cheap since Texas farmers needed to sell their cattle's earlier due to the drought.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-7 01:55:30 |Display all floors
I don't think there's a realistic chance that Russia will invade any NATO country. As for Ukraine, it's not in NATO. Plus, I'm not very convinced that the majority of Ukrainians are that opposed to Russia. Certainly 65% of Crimeans are Russians. I favour NATO admitting Russia to the alliance. I think Russia's hostility to NATO can be overcome. So, I'm not concerned about removal of US forces from Germany. The Europeans should be quite able to defend themselves in conventional weapons. The US nuclear capacity is needed to balance that of Russia (until the nonsense of Russian alienation is cured).
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-7 11:38:52 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2018-7-7 01:55
I don't think there's a realistic chance that Russia will invade any NATO country. As for Ukraine, i ...

High time that the EU create their own NATO, with Russia as a member.

To do so, the Nukes and US boys need to relocate back home.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-7 23:51:39 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-7-6 22:38
High time that the EU create their own NATO, with Russia as a member.

To do so, the Nukes and US ...

It would not be my intent to separate the EU and the USA. But there should be no need for US conventional forces in the EU. Some US nuclear forces are probably needed until Russia is prepared to join the EU. Once Russia has joined the EU, the EU will be strong-enough to not need US protection. However, because both the EU and the USA share the common bond as liberal democracies, they would remain close allies. Japan is also a liberal democracy. When China evolves into a liberal democracy it can become allied with both the EU and the USA. Then 3 liberal democratic powers (China, EU and USA) can guarantee world peace. This is humanity's best solution.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 15:27:04 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2018-7-7 23:51
It would not be my intent to separate the EU and the USA. But there should be no need for US conve ...

re:   "allied with both the EU and the USA.   '

I wish I could agree with you...
But look at the US and EU today, something which should be solved while having a cuppa; the US turns to tariffs.  Not only the EU, but Canada their blood brother as well...
    Something more ridicules never ever happened in history.

Germany is gutless, they can happily deal with Russia, NO need to have US nukes facing Russia from a friend.

The real enemy is not RUSSIA, but the US.
     Wouldn't it take guts from the German side to acknowledge this...

Indeed, it would; and it's on its way...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.