Author: SEARU

What would you do if as moderator?  Close [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-1 09:07:18 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-6-30 21:15
I enjoy competing with Seneca in the soccer-match of the forum. I am fit for athlete rather than r ...

I don't play football. I am a long-distance runner, a long-distance biker and an all-round athlete.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-1 09:10:33 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-6-30 21:28
I still think YUA is better than Perfumecity if judging by my sixth sense!

I misse the suggestion to have Perfumecity as moderator. I sure would support her. UYA on the other hand is too dark a horse. His interests are too well defined and go at the expense of topics the general public might prefer to have moderated decently
UYA takes disagreements too personally and retaliates swiftly and mercilessly. Vindictiveness is not a good quality in a moderator. A moderator must have the thick skin that Austin has shown us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-1 12:52:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-7-1 09:10
I misse the suggestion to have Perfumecity as moderator. I sure would support her. UYA on the othe ...

Now I want to kick the ball back to you! Miss Perfumecity is not strict with her writing who often use Internet words that is not allowed if in England!  For an example: She uses ‘u’ to present ‘you’, '2' for ‘to’, and so on. I had advised her to change the bad habit but she refused!  I am afraid she would lead the Forum to wrong direction on writing if she become moderator!
(Ho, I could not say more bad words about the possible officer, or she would offer me many small shoes to wear as punishment when she succeed!)
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-1 15:37:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2018-7-1 15:40
SEARU Post time: 2018-7-1 12:52
Now I want to kick the ball back to you! Miss Perfumecity is not strict with her writing who often ...

An error with “......when she succeed!”:
              .....when she succeeds!
   another one:......if she ‘becomes‘ moderator’

Sorry for the low-level mistakes I made!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-2 09:14:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-2 09:15:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-2 14:17:34 |Display all floors
futureone168 Post time: 2018-7-2 09:14
I just feel highly suspicious of your 'true' personalities here & in real life.  Anyways, good luc ...

No, I don't persuade the authority to accept someone as moderator. I just want to find out how to be good host in debating place and make our forum more workable and meaningful!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.