Author: emanreus

China rebuffs US request to discuss airline 'Taiwan' demand [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-6 20:39:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by emanreus at 2018-7-6 20:42
pnp Post time: 2018-7-6 13:11
"Since HK was part of the Commonwealth, it was the Royal Family who owned it. Hong Kong was origina ...

re:  "Your Queen did nothing more than return stolen property, nothing to crow about!"

Wasn't long after Royal Yacht Britannia last foreign mission which was to convey the last governor of Hong Kong, Chris Patten, and the Prince of Wales back from Hong Kong after its handover to the People's Republic of China on 1 July 1997.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-7 08:54:53 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-7-6 13:07
US protected the KMT from PLA attacks!  It as everything to do with taiwan remaining outside Mainl ...

The Taiwan Relations Act was enacted on April 10, 1979, 30 years AFTER Mao took power, and 35 years after World War Two ended!

Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-7 08:58:44 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-7-3 13:14
How could China blackmail you?

Show us proofs. You are lying.

If businesses, for example, automotive, aeronautical, etc, wish to do business, they must partner with a State-owned enterprise, and give any technological advancements they make, to the government of China. The Canadian company, Bombardier found out the hard way when helping China to develop its bullet train.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-7 09:00:24 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-7-6 13:08
Sounds more than fair!  Why should China do buisness with countries that bite its fingers?

Yet these same countries, the ones who you claim bite China's fingers, allow Chinese companies to set up shop in their countries with no such stipulations whatsoever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-7 09:21:27 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-7-7 08:58
If businesses, for example, automotive, aeronautical, etc, wish to do business, they must partner  ...

When it comes to blackmail, it is Canada occupies the land of aboriginal. And we support the independence of Quebec

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-7 09:46:31 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-7-7 09:21
When it comes to blackmail, it is Canada occupies the land of aboriginal. And we support the indep ...

That's supposed to hurt my feelings? I've been supporting the independence of Quebec since they first brought it up in the 70's! They are a drain on Canada's resources, and are always take, take, take, and never give back to the country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-7 10:34:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-7-7 10:35
cmknight Post time: 2018-7-7 09:46
That's supposed to hurt my feelings? I've been supporting the independence of Quebec since they fi ...

You're paranoid. Why do you suppose I am trying to hurt your feelings? Go support te independence of Quebec. I also support the legalization of swing and pot in Canada.

By the way, it is the company who wants to do business with China. Nobody blackmails you.
I also support you to kick out of the useless Queen who murdered Diana.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.