Author: emanreus

China rebuffs US request to discuss airline 'Taiwan' demand [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-3 11:22:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-7-4 17:04
cmknight Post time: 2018-7-3 08:16
Blackmail on Beijing's part. If countries want to do business in China, they MUST agree to this.

What do you mean 'Blackmail'?  Isn't it a fact that the world has long ago accepted the fact that taiwan is a part of China?  Why are you still unable to accept it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-3 13:00:57 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-7-3 09:03
He speaks the truth. If Chinese authorities were to try and kidnap me in Canada, it would be consi ...

"Do you have embassy there?"
China does not permit other countries to have Embassies or Consulates in TW. You already know this. Why be asinine?
Since when the countries, the West need the permission of China?

Did China allow your Queen to occupy Hong Kong?

Does China allow the US to threaten China with nuclear?

No countries would establish embassies in TW, because it is not a country!!! This is the basic knowledge.

Present any proof yhour government or the UN admits it is a country. You can't

Catalan has voted for independent. According to your logic, is Catalan a country?

Sill you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-3 13:06:33 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-7-3 09:00
I have not violated any laws. I never stated that TW was not a part of China. I merely posed a que ...

What can China do to you?

China Daily mod should ban you. Because China Daily is owned by Chinese gov.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-3 13:14:19 |Display all floors
Blackmail on Beijing's part. If countries want to do business in China, they MUST agree to this.

How could China blackmail you?

Show us proofs. You are lying.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-6 13:07:04 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-7-3 08:12
How was it forcibly taken? The KMT were forced to flee to the island by the Communists under Mao.  ...

US protected the KMT from PLA attacks!  It as everything to do with taiwan remaining outside Mainland, and enacted the Taiwan Relations Act to protect taiwan in case of PLA attacks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-6 13:08:59 |Display all floors

Sounds more than fair!  Why should China do buisness with countries that bite its fingers?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-6 13:11:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-7-6 13:17
cmknight Post time: 2018-7-3 08:55
Actually, it was the Queen of England who handed it over. Since HK was part of the Commonwealth, i ...

"Since HK was part of the Commonwealth, it was the Royal Family who owned it. Hong Kong was originally made a member of the Commonwealth "in Perpetuity", "

Your Queen is a robber!   Hong Kong was robbed from China through the barrel of a gun!  You got the audacity to say, the Royal Family 'owned it'!  Your Queen did nothing more than return stolen property, nothing to crow about!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.