Author: emanreus

China rebuffs US request to discuss airline 'Taiwan' demand [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-3 08:12:43 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-7-2 14:44
Showing your ignorance again; just because it was forcibly taken from China with the support of US ...

How was it forcibly taken? The KMT were forced to flee to the island by the Communists under Mao. The US had nothing to do with it.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-3 08:16:11 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-7-2 12:35
Taiwan is a part of China, a fact accepted by every nation on earth, including the US and Canada, so ...

Blackmail on Beijing's part. If countries want to do business in China, they MUST agree to this.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-3 08:33:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by cmknight at 2018-7-3 09:04
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-7-2 15:00
You should ask your Queen or PM, do they admit it is a country? Do you have embassy there?

You sh ...

"Do you have embassy there?"
China does not permit other countries to have Embassies or Consulates in TW. You already know this. Why be asinine?

"You should ask the members of the UN, any country admit it is a country?"
You also know that no leader of another country will publicly admit what the whole world knows for a fact.

"Of course, it is a province, why does the mainland cannot reunite with TW province? Because it is you the West who uses nuclear to threaten China?"
The "West" has never threatened to use nukes against China. In 2005, however, Maj. Gen. Zhu Chenghu threatened to use nukes against the United States.

"It was like you colonized Hong Kong people with the two opium Wars. "
I'm sorry, but Canada did not have anything to do with that. Nice try, though.
"You should go to Britisth Museum. Your own PM said, if you turn Koinour to India, your own Bristish museum will be empty."
Sorry, but the plane ticket from Vancouver to London is just way outside my budget, at the moment. Maybe later.

"It was like how you steal the territory from the Irish, and occupy North Iriland. "
Canada had nothing to do with that one either ... As a matter of fact, Canada wasn't even a country at that time.

"We support the Irish people to claim its territory. Shame on you."
How very big of you!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-3 08:51:51 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-7-2 15:03
Any country which establishes diplomatic relationship with China must admit that TW is a province  ...

Careful, you are showing your ignorance. I can no more change my family name than you can. Knight is my family name, not my title.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-3 08:55:29 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-7-2 15:10
If it is a country, why did Thacher hand over Hong Kong to the mainland?

Did tw vote for indenpen ...

Actually, it was the Queen of England who handed it over. Since HK was part of the Commonwealth, it was the Royal Family who owned it. Hong Kong was originally made a member of the Commonwealth "in Perpetuity", which means 'forever'. The Queen returned it as a show of good faith, when she returned Kowloon, which they only had a 99-year lease on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-3 09:00:20 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-7-2 15:27
I have reported your sedition remarks to CD.

Your remark has violated the law of China, specifical ...

I have not violated any laws. I never stated that TW was not a part of China. I merely posed a question which have seemingly got your panties all in a knot over. Besides, what can China do to me? I am outside your legal jurisdiction. CD is public domain, and advertises that it goes by the tenets of FS. FS states that I can speak freely without fear of repercussion, unless I threaten bodily injury or death. I have done neither.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-3 09:03:50 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-7-2 22:47
You can not answer anything, but your lies.

He speaks the truth. If Chinese authorities were to try and kidnap me in Canada, it would be considered an act of war under International Law. A foreign entity cannot enter another country with the intent of kidnapping that country's citizens.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.