Author: tenith

Lao govt, Chinese investor finalizing SEZ pact in southern province [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-7-3 18:49:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-29 23:17
You Asians lack integrity, don't you agree? You are always the first to mouth off that the "West c ...

There you go again, chattering your western propaganda from the highest tree.
It is the west that has demonstrated time and time again their lack of integrity.
Over a million killed in Southeast Asia simply for not bending to the wishes of the west.
The Zionist use of genocide to steal away land in the middle east from the Arabs.
Bombing innocent people across the middle east for no good reason.

If you had a conscience you would be ashamed to constantly post lie after lie for money.
Fortunately, nobody believes a word you say anymore.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-4 10:14:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-7-4 10:11
You are the fattest Westerner (and a propagandist) whose integrity truly is in doubt h ...

I've reported your abusive language against American robert237

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-4 10:21:40 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-7-4 10:14
I've reported your abusive language against American robert237

You have found a new time-consuming use for yourself. Bravo! Better report me than kill time roaming public spaces and upskirting women.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.